Reviews for No more secrets, part 2
Dustinw522 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
A magnificent conclusion to this wonderful story. D:
lotrarwen0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
3 Fantastic fic!

You probably want to save this somewhere. I heard that fanfiction . net can take down script fics.
Aryashi chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I love this story. Its creative stays true to the characters, and has an exellent plot. Write more stuff!

SCotS
Ingrid7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
:) that was good! I like how you wrote it like an episode. I could really visualize it.
Patrick Ryan chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Leenie you are a very good fan fiction author and don't think for a minute that you are no good you are very good I enjoyed your fan fiction very much :)
Rei Gainsbough chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This fic is fantastic. I love futurama and this fic had a great story with a great ending. What more can I say except, great!
MooGrl217 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
this is probably the best fanfic i've ever read. everyone was in character and fry and leela are finally together. yay! you should really write more, i started crying when leela saved fry.

this story is definitely going on my favorites list.
JinMakkto chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hey, Lennie

I first saw your story on 'Can't get enough futurama: fanfiction', I saw it as the one with the best rating and I read it, at first it seemed a bit long but when I had finished it, I realised that it had really been worth the time. The story is brilliant and the way it unfolds and the way you lay it out is, too. I know you make a lot of references to episodes but I don't really think that matters for the story, it makes it more appealing to futurama fans. This is the best futurama fanfic (and one of the best overall fanfics) that I have read. You put the element of fantasy in there, you also splice in little bits of humour and you make it believable for a futurama episode.

Keep up the good work,

JinMakkto
L.Simpsonjazzgirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
OMG, I love this story!

And yes, I did read "No More Secrets" part one first as well...but I guess I was too lazy to write in a review for that. And YAY! Fry and Leela are now together!
Draconigeno chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Simply Excellent Fic! You did a very good job writing the character's personalities and so forth. I especially enjoyed Bender going postal on the guards after they shot the beer bottle from his hands. Keep up the good work.
Ithax Warhammer chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
A folow up review revealed that you are absolutly one of the best fic writers I have ever seen an show real potensial for greatness. A 9 out of 10 on the Geordie scale for once again astounding this critic with sheer brilance.
Athena1999 chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
THis is great! Very in-character! I loved every bit of it and can't wait for more!

Can I have ur autograph? J/k. You'll be a famous author, i know it! Ciao!
Heliotrope chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Yah! You finished it!

Fry and Leela are together at last!

Please write more stories, these ones were great.