Reviews for No more secrets, part 2
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This was a funny, beautiful, excellent story. I loved it. It kind of reminded me of the "Attached" episode of Star Trek: TNG. A couple of emotional scenes in Part 1 may have had reactions from the characters that were a little too dramatic, but other than that everyone was in character and the story worked very well. There are many fics out there with the theme of Fry and Leela getting together (pre-Devil's Hands or pre-movies) but it is rarely believable while you on the other hand used a plausible scenario for Leela reconsidering and accepting her feelings for him.
Dustinw522 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
A magnificent conclusion to this wonderful story. D:
lotrarwen0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
3 Fantastic fic!

You probably want to save this somewhere. I heard that fanfiction . net can take down script fics.
Aryashi chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I love this story. Its creative stays true to the characters, and has an exellent plot. Write more stuff!

SCotS
Ingrid7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
:) that was good! I like how you wrote it like an episode. I could really visualize it.
Patrick Ryan chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Leenie you are a very good fan fiction author and don't think for a minute that you are no good you are very good I enjoyed your fan fiction very much :)
Rei Gainsbough chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This fic is fantastic. I love futurama and this fic had a great story with a great ending. What more can I say except, great!
MooGrl217 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
this is probably the best fanfic i've ever read. everyone was in character and fry and leela are finally together. yay! you should really write more, i started crying when leela saved fry.

this story is definitely going on my favorites list.
JinMakkto chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hey, Lennie

I first saw your story on 'Can't get enough futurama: fanfiction', I saw it as the one with the best rating and I read it, at first it seemed a bit long but when I had finished it, I realised that it had really been worth the time. The story is brilliant and the way it unfolds and the way you lay it out is, too. I know you make a lot of references to episodes but I don't really think that matters for the story, it makes it more appealing to futurama fans. This is the best futurama fanfic (and one of the best overall fanfics) that I have read. You put the element of fantasy in there, you also splice in little bits of humour and you make it believable for a futurama episode.

Keep up the good work,

JinMakkto
L.Simpsonjazzgirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
OMG, I love this story!

And yes, I did read "No More Secrets" part one first as well...but I guess I was too lazy to write in a review for that. And YAY! Fry and Leela are now together!
Draconigeno chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Simply Excellent Fic! You did a very good job writing the character's personalities and so forth. I especially enjoyed Bender going postal on the guards after they shot the beer bottle from his hands. Keep up the good work.
Ithax Warhammer chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
A folow up review revealed that you are absolutly one of the best fic writers I have ever seen an show real potensial for greatness. A 9 out of 10 on the Geordie scale for once again astounding this critic with sheer brilance.
Athena1999 chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
THis is great! Very in-character! I loved every bit of it and can't wait for more!

Can I have ur autograph? J/k. You'll be a famous author, i know it! Ciao!
Heliotrope chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Yah! You finished it!

Fry and Leela are together at last!

Please write more stories, these ones were great.