Reviews for Ordinary Girl
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
more!
i want to see a really dramatic goodbye scene!
OneOriginalThing chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ok i love it, though it's so quick that it makes me do all the work imagining just about everything, like the hotel, where their sitting, the scenery in general. Etc.
sailfast32 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
whereveryougo chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Ahhh this was so cute :) Glad Rachel and Kendall got together! And I forgot that you were bringing Kayla back into the story so when I read that I started smiling like an idiot lolol. Can't wait for the next ch!
SavvyBoriquen chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
It was good.

cc:

AppleManderin chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
that was awesome
HeyHeyHeyBigTimeRush chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I only just started reading this and OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT! Kendall and Rachel :3 so cute!
whereveryougo chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Great story! I love Rachel! And I really hope her and Kendall can work things out. ;D Post more sooooon please.
Munchkin Jeeves chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I love this story! I really hope Kendall goes to apologise to her and win her over!

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
randomwriterssummit chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
sorry to sad this but, this chapter sucked...it was really sad..
sailfast32 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
sorry im too lazy to log in... LOVE THISSS... pleasepleaseplease update soon!
Ninjabrownie chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
What how did Kendall get in the elevator? That must be quite awkward (: Aww poor rachel though I hope she solves everything! Also I kinda want Cait and Dustin to have a thing ;]
Ninjabrownie chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
HE ALMOST KISSED HER OMG! Also I think I would have passed out then fallen off stage from being forced to sing infront of all those people!
Ninjabrownie chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Hahaha kendall getting his flirt on with Rachel!
Ninjabrownie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OH SNAP! Why can't I have luck like that? You miss a cd signing then see your favorite band at a restaurant and they ask you to eat with them! Great story!