Reviews for The End According to Potter
I just started reading your story last night and I already need more! I love the interesting concept and the development seen in characters so far. Well done and please keep it coming!
Did you know that most of the punctuation surrounding your dialogue is incorrect? Please edit your story.
Gracfully chapter 14 . 9/9
:) like it I do
FictionJunction chapter 14 . 9/9
Wow I can't believe you just updated this story!
I admit I only had very vague memories about it, but it was in my alerts for a reason, so I just read it all over again, and fell in love with it all over again! I'm so glad you are working on it, thanks for not abandoning it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 9/9
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
NOOOO!
Please update! You can't leave it there!
Your story is too awesome!
I can't wait to see Snape's reaction after he gets better.
Sam68 chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
So sorry about that last comment! I would've done the same thing with the date change!
This story is awesome- but it's been six months or so!
PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASE!
ntalcenent chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Extremely angsty but lots of action to carry it along properly. Really enjoying the Sev, Draco Harry and Voldie interaction here.
Abie chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
This is really, really good. Please update!
Anna chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Please more! I would love to have an update. This is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have read. I especially look forward to Harry showing Snape the resurrection stone.
Sam68 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
That's not right. Harry Potter was born in 1981, not 1991.

Don't worry, I still like your story! :)
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Anna chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Pleaase more:)!
Anna chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
This is just amazing! Love it! So heartbreakingly, I cried several times. Awesome story. It would have been great to see Malfoy and Snape with Harry at the Dursleys too, but it's perfect. Please update soon, I am hooked!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I have just caught up in this story. So far, I love it! I am very anxious to see what happens next. Please update soon!