Reviews for The End According to Potter
Sam68 chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
So sorry about that last comment! I would've done the same thing with the date change!
This story is awesome- but it's been six months or so!
PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASE!
cztelnik chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Extremely angsty but lots of action to carry it along properly. Really enjoying the Sev, Draco Harry and Voldie interaction here.
Abie chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
This is really, really good. Please update!
Anna chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Please more! I would love to have an update. This is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have read. I especially look forward to Harry showing Snape the resurrection stone.
Sam68 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
That's not right. Harry Potter was born in 1981, not 1991.

Don't worry, I still like your story! :)
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Anna chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Pleaase more:)!
Anna chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
This is just amazing! Love it! So heartbreakingly, I cried several times. Awesome story. It would have been great to see Malfoy and Snape with Harry at the Dursleys too, but it's perfect. Please update soon, I am hooked!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I have just caught up in this story. So far, I love it! I am very anxious to see what happens next. Please update soon!
Fawkes1725 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I really enjoy this story, and am excited to see where you take it from here well done thus far and I look forward to the next chapter. I hope you are able to update soon.
anonymous chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
AHHHH! I can't wait to find out what happens next! I am so glad you updated so quickly! Awesome chapter as usual! Keep up the great work! Update soon! Until next time...
saggyherman chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Another brilliant chapter, update soon hehe ;)
saggyherman chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Oh brilliant chapter, a real cliffhanger ;)
Astrido chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
aw. you're mean to stop here, please go on soon!
i really like the story, and i hope you will finish it.
cheers