Reviews for Not an Option
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love this so much! I also love how you portrayed the characters!
kikigirl4321 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I have no idea but I love reading femZoro storys
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was a great piece. I always look at the different ways people write when writing oneshots. They're often more serious than chapter stories. This one showed what would most likely be the relationship between Sanji and Zoro if Zoro was female. Good job!
sakura240 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Kura: This was seriously, a great story! :D It was really interesting on how Sanji viewed her :)

Berry: would be funny if sanji flirted with her...pbth.

Kura: Eh, too scary. Zoro would kill him too. Anyway, I really like the fact that you made Luffy's and Zoro's relationship like twins! :D It's so nice and I also like how Sanji likes Zoro as a brother! :D It's so...cute! :D

Berry: :)
Jhonie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I quite enjoyed this. Thank you for urging me to read this, Phoenix, that was sixteen quite enjoyable minutes. Characterization was brilliant and layout neat and proper. Keep this up. This is damn good.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great story. Wierd veiw. Really heartfelt
Godzillajo6678 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved your characterization of Sanji and zoro, even in girl form. And I think you really got their relationship down :) Im looking forward to more from you!
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
really really really good! and its only your first fanfiction! ;D man i can not wait to see more from u . you got Sanji POV really well done in this and it seamed like it could of been writen by the owner of one piece them self LOL :) well i never see fem!Zoro fan fics and if i do i tend to find them ok but yours has entered my no.1 spot :)

The ending i like even more! As this is not a romace (witch i find really cool btw. there aways romace and while i do love them its fun to see a change) i was wondering how you where going to write/ what you where going to write and the ending i just love the line is know one of my favs

"He learned to live with the woman known as Roronoa Zoro."
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awesome story. Love your characterisation of her. It seems completely spot on, simply because I don't think Zoro would change very much. The world would change for her.
newcumspazzyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Interesting. Like... It's not like anything particularly happened in this... It was just really well written introspection. It was good. Please keep writing! :)