Reviews for Watch for Redemption
dylanbiancamano chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I know you haven't written anything in along time, but i'm so enthralled with the story. i would like to request of you if i may adopt this fic and finish it for you. i can assure you i'm fully versed in both discworld and avatar, and i can even write it like terry pratchett if you want. all i'd really need is a plot synopsis and how things were going to go down i could do it. i don't really want anything in return, i just want to see it finished.
Outasync chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Interesting set-up. I hope you finish this story some day.
The Wakka Man chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Interesting concept... I wonder where you're going with this
dylanbiancamano chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
I love it. discworld is such an underrated universe and i like the idea of Azula being there, such a serious girl in such a funny world, they might just get her to loosen up yet. would love to read more if there is any. till then, thank you for writing and posting, you're awesome.
undead3 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
i beleave 11 and 9 are a repeats of the same chapter
Anmynous chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Such an interesting concept... And you got the writing style down too! There's a few subject errors like Azula being a 'he' when first meeting Vimes, but I couldn't hate a story for such small flaws.
Grievous27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wall this looks like an interesting story to me, I like it so far and I hope to see where your going with this.
Page-Mistress chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Okay, this is good! I can't wait for an update!
undead3 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
hmmm...i have to say this is entertaining...unfortinately i've never gotten too far into diskwork none i've read feature the current watch crew in detail actually. but i enjoy these sort of adventures that people send azula on.

i think Avatar did a good job for fanfic with azula and also zuko's mother, it was very open ended what happened to them and gives people a chance to write a story with a developing azula. as seen with the one here...and may i say again i love this.
Shaithan chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Interesting to say the least. I hope you will add further chapters, soon, as this story shows great promise.
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I don't usually leave reviews. Mostly because I'm not very good at it, but since no one else has left one yet I thought the least I could do is tell you I'm enjoying this story and look forward to reading future chapters.