Reviews for A slightly Slippery relationship
Please please write chapter 11. I love the show. I love the story and I love Benedict so please write more chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
OMG GET BACK TOGETHER ALREADY pleaseee
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE :( :(
GoddessOfApples chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Please please update *puppy dog eyes*
I've been dreaming of my happy ending with Rory *wipes a tear* He is perfect:)
-Ave
Catt42 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
(actually in review to Chapter 10)

So I recently discovered fortysomething (thankyou to the person who uploaded it to youtube) because I have a slight obsession with the brilliant Benedict Cumberbatch... so naturally I would be reading this because I LOVE Rory.. this chapter made me sad .. poor Rory ... we love Rory, how can one scream at Rory?

Oh and I was wondering Edwin? considering its set in the future .. is Edwin still with Woj?
Catt42 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
MORE!
thesagedragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yum I love this show and especially Rory. Thanks for writing it. Still reading, just wanted say well done.
Milady Vanity chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Well...

I swore I would never read a self-shipping. I further swore that should I break this, I would most DEFINITELY not enjoy it.

I lied.

I am thoroughly addicted to this and if I could I should be at your side prodding you with a stick whilst you churn out endless chapters.

More! (Proverbial stick prodding).

Please?
Kumiko Seph chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Ohhhh noooooo!

Oh dear T_T Rory... *Sniffles* Hey, what's Edwin gonna say? O_o

XD Oh well, please update soon! This is a great story! :P
sherlocks-sonicscrewdriver chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
REALLY? You totally published this without telling me! It was my idea!
jessness31 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I thought we were gonna make-up. :( update. Please. :D
Kumiko Seph chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Oh no! ;_; Poor Rory... poor us... I hope we can get Rory back!

Kumiko
ongreenergrasses chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
You know, this kind of reminds me of um...my dance class?

Yeah. Wow. This second person thing, argh! I cannot yell at myself for not doing something, can I? Keep going, you fiend! Fiend!
Kumiko Seph chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! :D

It's now getting good... why would Rory betray us like that!

:P
WednesdayMorn chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
This is REALLY good! The only thing that bothers me so far is the use of "you" rather than "she", get me? It doesn't bother me as much that I won't keep reading your story, but just letting you know. Hell, I started out writing stories with "you" way back when, so no worries.

Anyways, keep up the good work! There aren't much Fortysomething stories on this site. Yours is the best by far. :)

And I hope you update soon - I need to know what happens next!