Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
OMG, Rachel McKenzie is a Pegasister! Rachel, you made my day. This chapter is 20% more cooler.
Rachel! This is going to be one hell of the plan to get out of Ganondorf. (Get it, Hell?)
I have learned how to break the 4th wall from Deadpool.
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 62 . 2/21
Obi-Wan - "Sonic asked me to read your fanfiction, and I am liking it so far."
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 61 . 2/20
K. Rool's plan K. Rumbles.
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 53 . 2/18
Colonel - "Snake, it appears that you managed to get into game-wizard's crossover fanfiction."
Snake - "I gotta admit, I love crossovers."
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 48 . 2/17
Metal Gear Rachel, that's what I'm going to call her. (cue Snake's Victory Theme)
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 47 . 2/17
Take this, Magolor! You may have double-crossed me, but I defeated you with the help from my friend game-wizard. BTW, just to be classy, I used the Orchestral version of Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors at the part when the Final Color Strike is initiated.
Zalrok1 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
you spelled heal wrong, but anyway this is really good! If not confusing.
numbah435spiritsong chapter 87 . 3/23/2013
My goodness, I didn't even realize that this was over :O I don't think I got an alert for it.. but anyways, this last chapter was great! Awesome job and awesome story :).
Glaceon1362 chapter 87 . 12/30/2012
Biggest crossover ever is right. XD
EPICNESS
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 87 . 11/11/2012
Awesome! You finally finished it! Great job!
The Lord Writer chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Wow that was long! holy crap...hope LotSL will take a VERY long time. I don't think i can do another long story.

Nice reference to Kuki Enchanted, by the way! I'm writing a sequel to that actually! Lili Enchanted! I'm still ironing out some kinks in the plot lines but i hope to get started on the actual story in a few weeks.
Mika 3 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
YOUR NAME IS JARED?! ASDFGHJKL YAAAAAAY TIME TO CELEBRATE!

*sniffle* Must read all over again...
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Ok this story was great. I liked all the chapters and it was very neat! Can wait for the story you will put. Is Lot7L a major story in the Next Gen Series?
Also 87 is the Numbuh I gave Shaunie. I think othdr authors gave him that numbuh too. Wow your name is Jared? Cool name!