Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
arissaprincess321 chapter 53 . 5/17/2012
you go girl! Rachel comes to kick butt! lol...i don't even need to request an update...wow. I get a kick outta reading chapters of these length.:)
JustSpirky chapter 53 . 5/16/2012
Awesome Chapter! Wonder wats gonna happen next...

Kuki Enchanted is updated.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 53 . 5/16/2012
I know man! Isn't it easier to tell where your at in the story!
JustSpirky chapter 52 . 5/15/2012
Awesome chappie! U do know why I broke up with Brian right...? I wonder what's gonna happen next. Oh, Kuki Enchanted is updated, I read ur long chapter so u can read a chapter that is half as long...

And I'm surprised I haven't had a high moment yet...I've been off my meds here for how long? A week? Or something like that? Lolz

Update soon.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 52 . 5/15/2012
Alright Khryssa! I was wondering when she'd pop up. Some redemption in this chapter, wel for Boba anyways. But yeah, I would've waited for Morgan to break one of their bones. Wow...Nolan man...I hope you were listening to Brain's little speech.
Xiao Pai chapter 52 . 5/15/2012
KHRYSSAAAAA.

I've always wondered when she'd pop up here.
numbah435spiritsong chapter 51 . 5/10/2012
ELLA KUKI of Frell :D from Morgan's story!

and yayy Mika's Firstborn is Mew! But GRRRRR RAINIER! I knew there was something bad about him. Stupid, stupid...
Depthcharge2030 chapter 51 . 5/10/2012
I honestly didn't expect to see the redi's in here. Great chapter man!
JustSpirky chapter 51 . 5/10/2012
Haha awesome! Cranky would like me! I don't let the statas quo affect me!

I may be frumpy, but im super smart, check out my grades, there A's for a start. What i lack in looks well i make up in heart, and well guys thats totally awesome! Lol.

Update soon
TigerStripe is Numbuh 6.13 chapter 51 . 5/10/2012
*lip quivers* I-I'm just gonna... Sit in a corner for a bit... *goes to dark corner and makes anime-style dark auras surround me*

On the bright side, I actually remembered the tune of the song! Yay!
Xiao Pai chapter 50 . 5/7/2012
I forgot to review yesterday (I already read it yesterday and was going to review when we had to go) so here's my review. It's just three words, actually.

.MOAR.

There, all done! :) I still don't understand why Kami has the tendency to be kidnapped... oh well, it's not my story xD
JustSpirky chapter 50 . 5/6/2012
Awesome chapter, Game. Update soon
YouGotBurned chapter 50 . 5/5/2012
Good chapter.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 50 . 5/5/2012
If this is going to be like the X Men, then please Game, don't pull a 'House of M'.
YouGotBurned chapter 49 . 5/3/2012
Ah! Now i'm not so confused. Lol What's up with people and kidnapping Kami?

Have I ever told you how great of a writer you are? I mean. You have some faults like all writers do, but you're great and have wide vocabulary. Just saying.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »