Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Ok this story was great. I liked all the chapters and it was very neat! Can wait for the story you will put. Is Lot7L a major story in the Next Gen Series?
Also 87 is the Numbuh I gave Shaunie. I think othdr authors gave him that numbuh too. Wow your name is Jared? Cool name!
DC2011 chapter 87 . 11/7/2012
Whelp...it's finally over. They've been battered, they've been smashed, they've been slammed, they've faced odds that make anyone poo their pants. But now...it's finally over...until Legend of the Seven Lights apparently.
Guest chapter 86 . 11/7/2012
Great ending to a great (and long) story. Can't wait for those epilogues.
DC2011 chapter 86 . 11/6/2012
It's finally over...the fighting at least. Epilogues up next. Whelp it was awesome.
JustSpirky chapter 85 . 11/6/2012
Ohhhh! Great two chapters! Can't wait to see what's in store for them next!
Numbuh 6.13 chapter 86 . 11/6/2012
YAYYYYYYYYY ITS OVERRRR

WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOO
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 84 . 11/5/2012
Ha ha nice this was worth the wait! Hey when Lubvi said that appearances fool it was also referencing the chapter. Anyway I'll be writing the next chap of "From Ireland To America".
Damm it my house's Internet is not cruddy working! But when it does I'll post the chapter!
DC2011 chapter 85 . 11/5/2012
The end is upon us. It's been great, but all good things eventually come to a close.
Numbuh 6.13 chapter 85 . 11/5/2012
SOMUCHEPICNESSCANNOTTAKEIT
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 85 . 11/5/2012
Wow man, and I was thinking you'd go to a hundred, it would be nice to finally get a "final" ending to this though. Also, I thought that fight was really OP.
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 84 . 11/5/2012
Jeez man, weeks, this must have taken you MONTHS! and there is just so much going on, so many boss fights. SO MANY!
DC2011 chapter 84 . 11/3/2012
Okay, that was awesome. Round after round of awesomeness. The wait was worth it. I enjoyed your "THIRTY-THREE THOUSAND WORDS OF CRAP", Game, and I must say, well done. :)
But I got to ask, what do you mean by update my pages?
JustSpirky chapter 84 . 11/3/2012
Mindfried.

I was actually just wondering early today while read Leigia when u were gonna update.

I'm gonna have to go back to last chapter to refresh my memory. Ugh...

Well, good chap and update soon!
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 83 . 9/4/2012
Jeez and I thought you were done with this story at chapter 81!
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 83 . 9/3/2012
Thought a short chapter it was interesting. Hey can Doug and Gwen appear to? If not, then that's ok.
273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »