Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 62 . 2/21/2014
Obi-Wan - "Sonic asked me to read your fanfiction, and I am liking it so far."
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 61 . 2/20/2014
K. Rool's plan K. Rumbles.
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 53 . 2/18/2014
Colonel - "Snake, it appears that you managed to get into game-wizard's crossover fanfiction."
Snake - "I gotta admit, I love crossovers."
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 48 . 2/17/2014
Metal Gear Rachel, that's what I'm going to call her. (cue Snake's Victory Theme)
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 47 . 2/17/2014
Take this, Magolor! You may have double-crossed me, but I defeated you with the help from my friend game-wizard. BTW, just to be classy, I used the Orchestral version of Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors at the part when the Final Color Strike is initiated.
Zalrok1 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
you spelled heal wrong, but anyway this is really good! If not confusing.
numbah435spiritsong chapter 87 . 3/23/2013
My goodness, I didn't even realize that this was over :O I don't think I got an alert for it.. but anyways, this last chapter was great! Awesome job and awesome story :).
Glaceon1362 chapter 87 . 12/30/2012
Biggest crossover ever is right. XD
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 87 . 11/11/2012
Awesome! You finally finished it! Great job!
JustSpirky chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Wow that was long! holy crap...hope LotSL will take a VERY long time. I don't think i can do another long story.

Nice reference to Kuki Enchanted, by the way! I'm writing a sequel to that actually! Lili Enchanted! I'm still ironing out some kinks in the plot lines but i hope to get started on the actual story in a few weeks.
Mika 3 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012

*sniffle* Must read all over again...
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Ok this story was great. I liked all the chapters and it was very neat! Can wait for the story you will put. Is Lot7L a major story in the Next Gen Series?
Also 87 is the Numbuh I gave Shaunie. I think othdr authors gave him that numbuh too. Wow your name is Jared? Cool name!
Depthcharge2030 chapter 87 . 11/7/2012's finally over. They've been battered, they've been smashed, they've been slammed, they've faced odds that make anyone poo their pants. But's finally over...until Legend of the Seven Lights apparently.
Guest chapter 86 . 11/7/2012
Great ending to a great (and long) story. Can't wait for those epilogues.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 86 . 11/6/2012
It's finally over...the fighting at least. Epilogues up next. Whelp it was awesome.
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »