Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
Ed,Edd,and Eddy! YAY!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2016
Where's Angie? She hasn't been in like,6 episodes!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
Um... what?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Harvey...*sniff* no...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
What the fuck is this? The best story ever! Where's Luna? And WHY IS SHE NOT BRUCES GIRLFRIEND IN THE NEGAVERSE?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
So far...this is all over the effing place. AND IM ONLY ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! This is so weird...
Mr H.G. Wells chapter 74 . 5/12/2014
ERRORS: Mesprit's lake is Lake Verity, NOT Serenity. Also, even though their genderless in the main series, both Uxie and Azelf are referred to as males, while Mesprit is referred to as a female. Thus, only Mesprit should be referred as a goddess while Uxie and Azelf should be referred as a god/gods.
Guest chapter 85 . 3/22/2014
OMG, Rachel McKenzie is a Pegasister! Rachel, you made my day. This chapter is 20% more cooler.
Guest chapter 78 . 3/20/2014
Rachel! This is going to be one hell of the plan to get out of Ganondorf. (Get it, Hell?)
Guest chapter 73 . 3/10/2014
I have learned how to break the 4th wall from Deadpool.
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 62 . 2/21/2014
Obi-Wan - "Sonic asked me to read your fanfiction, and I am liking it so far."
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 61 . 2/20/2014
K. Rool's plan K. Rumbles.
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 53 . 2/18/2014
Colonel - "Snake, it appears that you managed to get into game-wizard's crossover fanfiction."
Snake - "I gotta admit, I love crossovers."
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 48 . 2/17/2014
Metal Gear Rachel, that's what I'm going to call her. (cue Snake's Victory Theme)
ToonLinktheFairy chapter 47 . 2/17/2014
Take this, Magolor! You may have double-crossed me, but I defeated you with the help from my friend game-wizard. BTW, just to be classy, I used the Orchestral version of Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors at the part when the Final Color Strike is initiated.
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »