Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
Zalrok1 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
you spelled heal wrong, but anyway this is really good! If not confusing.
numbah435spiritsong chapter 87 . 3/23/2013
My goodness, I didn't even realize that this was over :O I don't think I got an alert for it.. but anyways, this last chapter was great! Awesome job and awesome story :).
Glaceon1362 chapter 87 . 12/30/2012
Biggest crossover ever is right. XD
EPICNESS
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 87 . 11/11/2012
Awesome! You finally finished it! Great job!
JustSpirky chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Wow that was long! holy crap...hope LotSL will take a VERY long time. I don't think i can do another long story.

Nice reference to Kuki Enchanted, by the way! I'm writing a sequel to that actually! Lili Enchanted! I'm still ironing out some kinks in the plot lines but i hope to get started on the actual story in a few weeks.
Mika 3 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
YOUR NAME IS JARED?! ASDFGHJKL YAAAAAAY TIME TO CELEBRATE!

*sniffle* Must read all over again...
Agent Numbuh 227 chapter 87 . 11/8/2012
Ok this story was great. I liked all the chapters and it was very neat! Can wait for the story you will put. Is Lot7L a major story in the Next Gen Series?
Also 87 is the Numbuh I gave Shaunie. I think othdr authors gave him that numbuh too. Wow your name is Jared? Cool name!
Depthcharge2030 chapter 87 . 11/7/2012
Whelp...it's finally over. They've been battered, they've been smashed, they've been slammed, they've faced odds that make anyone poo their pants. But now...it's finally over...until Legend of the Seven Lights apparently.
Guest chapter 86 . 11/7/2012
Great ending to a great (and long) story. Can't wait for those epilogues.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 86 . 11/6/2012
It's finally over...the fighting at least. Epilogues up next. Whelp it was awesome.
JustSpirky chapter 85 . 11/6/2012
Ohhhh! Great two chapters! Can't wait to see what's in store for them next!
Numbuh 6.13 chapter 86 . 11/6/2012
YAYYYYYYYYY ITS OVERRRR

WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Agent Numbuh 227 chapter 84 . 11/5/2012
Ha ha nice this was worth the wait! Hey when Lubvi said that appearances fool it was also referencing the chapter. Anyway I'll be writing the next chap of "From Ireland To America".
Damm it my house's Internet is not cruddy working! But when it does I'll post the chapter!
Depthcharge2030 chapter 85 . 11/5/2012
The end is upon us. It's been great, but all good things eventually come to a close.
Numbuh 6.13 chapter 85 . 11/5/2012