Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
DC2011 chapter 83 . 9/2/2012
Muster up your forces for the final sortie - soliders of good and evil - your quest is drawing to a close.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 82 . 9/2/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEGEND OF THE EIGHT FIRSTBORN WAS UPDATED THANKS. Uh-oh looks like Phantom Gnaa is planning something. Update.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 (Two-Twenty-Seven) from the Computer Squad over and out, peace.
DC2011 chapter 82 . 9/1/2012
Phantom Gnaa you despicible shadow-nightmare-thing you.
Morgan chapter 82 . 9/1/2012
I'm finally caught up! Sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters, lifes been hectic. I've been faking rewriting Psychology notes and studying Kinematics for Conceptual Physics. This was a really good chapter and i can't wait til the next one!
Guest chapter 78 . 8/2/2012
Really numbuh 2? Now's not the time and place for a comment cause your supreme leader just apparently got eaten.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 81 . 7/27/2012
Ha that was great. hey did you put the story status complete to fool people?
Anyhoo...
You used the Doug/Gwen romantic idea I gave you on the wiki! Thanks! It was hilarious lol! Oh and Lehcar kissing Yllaw was good!
OMG The Negatar is gonna rise and I hope that the good guys win!
Can wait!
Well Numbuh 227 out, peace!
P.S. Doug/Gwen & Yllaw/Lehcar pairing rulez!
Xiao Pai chapter 81 . 7/27/2012
Shez, I actually fell for it. xD
YouGotBurned chapter 81 . 7/26/2012
YES! More Morgan coming up!
DC2011 chapter 81 . 7/26/2012
If it's not the end...then why is it marked as complete?
nightmaster000 chapter 81 . 7/26/2012
So only Gnaa is left. He's going to be the hardest to beat. Is everyone up to the challenge?
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 80 . 7/25/2012
Oh man, this chapter was AWESOME! The part when Grandfather and Cole were cheering for Malladus and then Demise said "You stay out of this!" Is obviosly from Aladin.
OMG Now Rachel, Lehcar and Mandy now hold the true powers of the Triforces and are gonna kick Demise's butt. Can't wait to see the grand finale of Rachel's story arc.
DC2011 chapter 80 . 7/25/2012
REPENT. REPENT. THE END OF DAYS IS NEAR.
Awesome chapter man.
YouGotBurned chapter 80 . 7/25/2012
... and still no quads. I really miss them...
Good chapter though.
DC2011 chapter 79 . 7/20/2012
Osmosis Jones ftw! Rachel, haven't we been through this before...you're a better lader than half the villains you've faced...seeing as no one under your wing has decided to off you.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 79 . 7/20/2012
Man, it was so gross that Rachel had to be inside of Ganon! That thing about your body being another dimension was cool. Say can you answer this question? How did you came up with Rachel being Link's descendant?
P.S. I have already posted the first chapter of my first story, "From Ireland to America". You should read it.
And hope ypu liked the pages a put on the wiki and the picture of Link (He really looks like Rachel's relative)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »