Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 85 . 11/5/2012
Wow man, and I was thinking you'd go to a hundred, it would be nice to finally get a "final" ending to this though. Also, I thought that fight was really OP.
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 84 . 11/5/2012
Jeez man, weeks, this must have taken you MONTHS! and there is just so much going on, so many boss fights. SO MANY!
Depthcharge2030 chapter 84 . 11/3/2012
Okay, that was awesome. Round after round of awesomeness. The wait was worth it. I enjoyed your "THIRTY-THREE THOUSAND WORDS OF CRAP", Game, and I must say, well done. :)
But I got to ask, what do you mean by update my pages?
JustSpirky chapter 84 . 11/3/2012
Mindfried.

I was actually just wondering early today while read Leigia when u were gonna update.

I'm gonna have to go back to last chapter to refresh my memory. Ugh...

Well, good chap and update soon!
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 83 . 9/4/2012
Jeez and I thought you were done with this story at chapter 81!
Agent Numbuh 227 chapter 83 . 9/3/2012
Thought a short chapter it was interesting. Hey can Doug and Gwen appear to? If not, then that's ok.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 83 . 9/2/2012
Muster up your forces for the final sortie - soliders of good and evil - your quest is drawing to a close.
Agent Numbuh 227 chapter 82 . 9/2/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEGEND OF THE EIGHT FIRSTBORN WAS UPDATED THANKS. Uh-oh looks like Phantom Gnaa is planning something. Update.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 (Two-Twenty-Seven) from the Computer Squad over and out, peace.
Depthcharge2030 chapter 82 . 9/1/2012
Phantom Gnaa you despicible shadow-nightmare-thing you.
Morgan chapter 82 . 9/1/2012
I'm finally caught up! Sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters, lifes been hectic. I've been faking rewriting Psychology notes and studying Kinematics for Conceptual Physics. This was a really good chapter and i can't wait til the next one!
Guest chapter 78 . 8/2/2012
Really numbuh 2? Now's not the time and place for a comment cause your supreme leader just apparently got eaten.
Agent Numbuh 227 chapter 81 . 7/27/2012
Ha that was great. hey did you put the story status complete to fool people?
Anyhoo...
You used the Doug/Gwen romantic idea I gave you on the wiki! Thanks! It was hilarious lol! Oh and Lehcar kissing Yllaw was good!
OMG The Negatar is gonna rise and I hope that the good guys win!
Can wait!
Well Numbuh 227 out, peace!
P.S. Doug/Gwen & Yllaw/Lehcar pairing rulez!
Xiao Pai chapter 81 . 7/27/2012
Shez, I actually fell for it. xD
YouGotBurned chapter 81 . 7/26/2012
YES! More Morgan coming up!
Depthcharge2030 chapter 81 . 7/26/2012
If it's not the end...then why is it marked as complete?
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »