Reviews for Legend of the Eight Firstborn
nightmaster000 chapter 78 . 7/18/2012
Epic chapter Azula reenters the picture and Gnaa is once again betrayed. But let's be honest here who didn't see that last part coming. I wonder how Azula will affect thing's. Will she make peace with her brother and the Avatar Gaang?

On another note i think your being way to hard on yourself this arc is great so keep up the good work.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 78 . 7/17/2012
Hi Gamewizard2008 I just joined Fanfiction Net. But I have read your stories for a while.
Oh I hope Rachel is ok and that she, Lehcar and Mandy recuperate their Triforces and beat "Ganondork"
Finally Danika, Leo, Violet and Scarlet find their families.
Die, Ganon, Die
P.S.: I was the anonymus reviewer who guessed the last Firstborn Guardians
Guest chapter 78 . 7/17/2012
RACHEEEEEEEEEEEL!

Pfffft, I tried singing Koume and Kotake's chant and it sounded so horribly wrong xD
DC2011 chapter 78 . 7/16/2012
Apparent death! But yeah why care less for The Quads? They could still play a part in the story.
YouGotBurned chapter 78 . 7/16/2012
Thhe quads are amazing and they're charcters in the story. You should care about all your characters equally while writing. Honestly, I miss them.
DC2011 chapter 77 . 7/15/2012
I could say the same about Legion's Shadow. But wow, there is no fourth wall now.
Mika chapter 77 . 7/15/2012
ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHAR.

DRAGON FTW. And yeah, where in hell's name did Yevrah go all this time?
YouGotBurned chapter 76 . 7/14/2012
I'll try the quiz. :)
Divachick86 chapter 72 . 7/14/2012
Well now I feel bad about wanting him dead! *sniffs*
DC2011 chapter 76 . 7/12/2012
Wow...they just died...Wellp info dump! He he...KND: Universe man. Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
Divachick86 chapter 71 . 7/12/2012
Holy crud, that a lot of heroes! :0 On another note, someone was being rather cowardice (pointed look at Charlotte)

Charlotte: It was a GIANT SPIDER!

Paddy: Actually it was a just a spider headed mutant.

Charlotte: What's the difference?

Me: Anyways...Yay! Let's go kick Brain's...uh?

George: Or we could break his dome.

Me: Yeah that!
Divachick86 chapter 70 . 7/11/2012
Tug-of-war! XD
numbah435spiritsong chapter 75 . 7/10/2012
YAY Sonya captured Mesprit :D
HEY now that you mentioned that it's multiple choice maybe I'll give it a try xD
DC2011 chapter 75 . 7/10/2012
The godess of emotions is bi-polar.
Divachick86 chapter 69 . 7/8/2012
I saw it! 8P Epic battle! And YAY! Nolan didn't do exactly what Brain wanted. Go Nolan!8D
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »