Reviews for Rivulets
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
freaky shit isnt it?

I do wonder what exactly eddy boy can do
TheBlackOne23 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
She's not gonna end up with jasper is she? Cause that sounds like a fucking scary time. Haha you are such an intense writer :OOO keep it up , can't wait for the next chapter :3
Ninjamonkey chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Omg is it wrong that I totally love your jasper? Your bella on the other hand is a cruel slut. She kicks jasper out after he kills her cat, an obvious cry for serious help, and instead of trying to get it for him she goes to jake. When jake doesn't sleep with her skanky self she turns to eddie and he takes advantage of the situation. Is it wrong that I hope jasper gives her another mural in her bedroom using eddie jr as a paint brush? I just want edward to suffer, like jasper is suffering while watching him and the woman he loves and who supposedly loved him too bumping uglies.
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
an odd little story, but interesting no less.
SavageGraceX chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Bella is horrid for sleeping with Edward - and he's worse for taking advantage. I'm 100% Team Jasper - due may need some mental help but I still love him ;-)

Is this going to end with Jasper & Bella together? Not to be a bitch but I don't waste my time if not...
TheBlackOne23 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Sheesh, jasper is scary as fuck sometimes DD: I really want to see where this goes. Badly.
TrueSkye chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
As crazy and deadly as he is, I still feel so, so sad and sorry for Jasper. And I am completely unapologetic about it.

So she DOESN'T love Edward...interesting. Wonder if she still has real love for Jake, or just misses the comfort and safety of familiarity.

Freak it Jasper! If you hadn't killed that darn cat, she would've let a LOT more of your crazy slide, probably till the bitter end.
caressa28 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
um wow
SavageGraceX chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
... Is it bad that I'm rooting for Jasper to win Bella over the Dog? ... o_O
IheartJW chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Omg this is intense Jas all crazy & obsessed with Bella.. Love it :)

More plse..
TheBlackOne23 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Holy shit... Jasper's fucking crazy DDDDD: I love it. Poor bella though, I has it when pets die ): drizzle seemed like an amazing cat )': I can't wait to read the next chapters, update soon !
TrueSkye chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Not Drizzle!
TrueSkye chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Yeah the "bad thing" that happened was that he murdered his previous fixation!

Oh Bella...
TrueSkye chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Well I'm officially creeped the freak out! Bone-chilling song, the painting, forced tatt... (Wonder if it's EXTREME abandonment issues, OR if he's just complete a sociopath deep down to the bone, heart and blood. Hmmm.)

No hope of escape for Bella. Like the line from Ghost: "you in danger, girl!"

WOW. please keep bringing on the DARKSPER, baby!
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
OH NO!

Breaking my own rule here, and reading an angst fic with what promises to be a sad and tragic ending.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »