Reviews for The Shepherdess and the Questing Beast
AFDN chapter 117 . 7/27
It has been a years since I last read this story. I managed to find a way to make my iPhone read it to me while I worked because I needed both of my hands. I spent longer than I would like to admit entering correct pronunciations for the names and places, just so I can fully immerse myself in this story. The only reason that Siri's monotone voice didn't drive me insane is because this story is just that amazing. I basically listened to a GPS read to me for hours, and loved every moment of it.

Words will never express how much I love this story and miss these characters. Your writing is magical, and I wish you had never stopped. As I got closer to the end of these chapters, I got progressively more melancholy because I know I will probably never find out how the story ends. Your story is canon for me. However, closure or not, I will continue to revisit this story every year and pay my respect.

It's been four years since you last updated. I hope everything is going alright PMC65. I still have this story bookmarked on my phone, and I've switched like 3 phones already. Other bookmarks come and go, but this story got a special spot in my heart! If you ever come back to this story, I will consider that a miracle.

Best of wishes dear writer, hope to see you around!
KadeSmash85 chapter 117 . 6/18
Man I miss this story x I just re-read it for shits-n-giggles. Still as amazing now as when you worked on it D
LONEshadow27 chapter 117 . 4/4
i need this beautuful story to uodate D: I.. I binged this in an unhealthy obsessive way.. Already expierencing withdrawls lol.
Hazel R chapter 117 . 2/8
Another vote for please continue this!
What does Matriarch Livia ask of Liara?
what does Shepard decide about Wrex & the Ship?

A beautiful account of how the Asari are different and lonely... yes lonely
Kiara chapter 1 . 1/8
The best Mass Effect fic there is, in my humble opinion. Truly enjoyable. Thank you so much.
Amme92 chapter 117 . 12/12/2017
i think this is either the third or fourth time i've finished this story and every time i'm surprised at just how amazing it is. the interactions between Liara and Sheperd is some of the best in fanfiction for me. and the way you actually build your world is so different from other writers cuse well you actually build your own world or even universe. the sign of a good fanfiction writer is when you take something good and make it better. and you definitely have. or when you have a good story and then you build more and more layers into it. as far as i know there is only one author who has built a bigger universe than you and that is logicalpremise with the "of sheep and battle chicken" series. if you haven't read it you definitely must. YOU MUST.
i really hope you update soon.
Still Hopeful chapter 117 . 11/30/2017
I still come back every week to check this story. It's a masterpiece.
Max chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
Wow. I'm only two chapters in and my eyes are already sweating like crazy..

Thank you for bringing this wonderful fic out to the world. :)
KitaqBoom chapter 96 . 9/5/2017
The reason why we cant't let go of THIS Story is because deep inside we still have hope.
BTW andromeda... no comment
Oblivion94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That' s a shame that you have let go of this one. The best fanfiction that i have ever read. Hope one day you'll finish this, even if the chances are slim
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 117 . 12/28/2016
Come back to this
yeahsteph24 chapter 117 . 8/3/2016
Just read the whole story and I really enjoyed it! Are you going to continue it?
Wallenkies chapter 117 . 7/8/2016
I've been reading this since it came out. Please come back. This is the most complete story of Mass Effect I have ever read. I never was a colonist, but your Shepard gave it the story it deserves.
Loving it chapter 117 . 6/17/2016
Okay, so I devoured this awesome piece in just two days and I must admit: I need to know how this ends! Especially looking forward to that party and finding out all about that echo of Benezia in Shepards mind...
Is this ever going to a next chapter? Or has this been uploaded and continued on another platform somewhere?
This is an amazing story and I love all the details and how you built the Asari society and it's rules and guidelines.
Sincierest regards
chococornetforlunch chapter 117 . 6/13/2016
i'm working on actually letting the authors of stories i read know how much i enjoy them. i've been reading this since mid-2013 and it's by far one of my favorite pieces of literature i've read. like, man i've re-read this one a couple of times haha. of course i'd love to see the story continue, but this isn't meant to pressure you. just wanted to let you know how much i love your writing and storytelling! :)
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »