Reviews for The Shepherdess and the Questing Beast
KadeSmash85 chapter 117 . 14h
Man I miss this story x I just re-read it for shits-n-giggles. Still as amazing now as when you worked on it D
LONEshadow27 chapter 117 . 4/4
i need this beautuful story to uodate D: I.. I binged this in an unhealthy obsessive way.. Already expierencing withdrawls lol.
Hazel R chapter 117 . 2/8
Another vote for please continue this!
What does Matriarch Livia ask of Liara?
what does Shepard decide about Wrex & the Ship?

A beautiful account of how the Asari are different and lonely... yes lonely
Kiara chapter 1 . 1/8
The best Mass Effect fic there is, in my humble opinion. Truly enjoyable. Thank you so much.
Amme92 chapter 117 . 12/12/2017
i think this is either the third or fourth time i've finished this story and every time i'm surprised at just how amazing it is. the interactions between Liara and Sheperd is some of the best in fanfiction for me. and the way you actually build your world is so different from other writers cuse well you actually build your own world or even universe. the sign of a good fanfiction writer is when you take something good and make it better. and you definitely have. or when you have a good story and then you build more and more layers into it. as far as i know there is only one author who has built a bigger universe than you and that is logicalpremise with the "of sheep and battle chicken" series. if you haven't read it you definitely must. YOU MUST.
i really hope you update soon.
Still Hopeful chapter 117 . 11/30/2017
I still come back every week to check this story. It's a masterpiece.
Max chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
Wow. I'm only two chapters in and my eyes are already sweating like crazy..

Thank you for bringing this wonderful fic out to the world. :)
KitaqBoom chapter 96 . 9/5/2017
The reason why we cant't let go of THIS Story is because deep inside we still have hope.
BTW andromeda... no comment
Oblivion94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
That' s a shame that you have let go of this one. The best fanfiction that i have ever read. Hope one day you'll finish this, even if the chances are slim
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 117 . 12/28/2016
Come back to this
yeahsteph24 chapter 117 . 8/3/2016
Just read the whole story and I really enjoyed it! Are you going to continue it?
Wallenkies chapter 117 . 7/8/2016
I've been reading this since it came out. Please come back. This is the most complete story of Mass Effect I have ever read. I never was a colonist, but your Shepard gave it the story it deserves.
Loving it chapter 117 . 6/17/2016
Okay, so I devoured this awesome piece in just two days and I must admit: I need to know how this ends! Especially looking forward to that party and finding out all about that echo of Benezia in Shepards mind...
Is this ever going to a next chapter? Or has this been uploaded and continued on another platform somewhere?
This is an amazing story and I love all the details and how you built the Asari society and it's rules and guidelines.
Sincierest regards
chococornetforlunch chapter 117 . 6/13/2016
i'm working on actually letting the authors of stories i read know how much i enjoy them. i've been reading this since mid-2013 and it's by far one of my favorite pieces of literature i've read. like, man i've re-read this one a couple of times haha. of course i'd love to see the story continue, but this isn't meant to pressure you. just wanted to let you know how much i love your writing and storytelling! :)
AFDN chapter 117 . 5/7/2016
It's funny how this story never strays too far from my mind. Mass Effect ended, but I can't help feeling it hasn't because this story is not finished. It's just so well written and constructed in such a way I am always left wanting more. All the characters were given dimensions and to not be invested in a story full of well-developed characters is impossible. When will you ever come back? I miss this story...heck, have you written other stories as of late? I want to know...and read more.
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »