Reviews for We Three
KillerKoala chapter 9 . 16h
OMFG SO WELL WRITTEN I COULDNT STOP! Mom thought I was crazy because I was crying so much.
Aishiteru-anata chapter 9 . 8/18
I hope you're happy, you made a grown woman cry.

Really, I mean seriously, no, truly, HONESTLY, listen to me...I was friggin bawling my eyes out.

Good job. *two thumbs up*
I love sasunaru. But in the beginning I was hoping that naruto goes far away from all this. You truly wrote a beautiful story...
Literally a sob fest. I cried so much! Loved the story. i had hoped that the epilogue would be longer though
jj chapter 10 . 5/18
that story is emtionally draining but ohhhh so worth it i have read nothing like this in quite a while wonderful job
You. Are beautiful.
Thank you.
Unpredictable Easty chapter 10 . 4/16
I read this story again today. I don't think I have ever tried any other story of yours and I don't I'll ever will. Your story forces my soul to lay bare in myself. for me to dissect it so I can understand the flaws that I have. Your story makes me think and makes me distant from reality because it is a story that question what's inside rather than outside. I love you for this story. Thank you for writing a piece that may have made me cry a few times if I wasn't so stubborn on not crying.
missherlocked chapter 10 . 4/8
OH KY GOD. HOW COULD YOU. HOW COULD YOUODO THIS TO. ME. HOW COULD YOU BREAK MY HEART TO PIECES. I AM NOT OKAY. YOU CAN'T
YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE NOW. OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDD. I WANT TO CRY BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT HURTS SO GOOD. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
missherlocked chapter 8 . 4/8
My heart breaks into little pieces. And I'm still on chapter 8. I don't want to finish this. No.
ukeprami chapter 9 . 1/1
Its me again, I am wrong on my first comment there is no need for an elaboarate ending the story rather suffice... Mwaah
ukeprami chapter 10 . 1/1
Nooooo. At firsti thought this fanfic is rubbbish and like others but as I go through the storyline is good, plot and concept tooo. But ywhy so cliffy? Huhuhu
Jordan chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Noooooo naruto, sauskes being an ass don't go eithhim
Mannah Pierce chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I found this story long after its completion. It is compelling a very rare and precious way. The style pulled me in. I found it a wonderful kaleidoscope of a single character's thoughts, feelings and memories as he tried to do what was best no matter the cost to himself.
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I hope you realize that I almost started crying during geometry because of this. It was that good and now I can't stop thinking of this au applied to other ships. I hope you're happy with what you've done.
Rhia chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Hi. I loved this story. So heart breaking and earth shaking. But I think sasuke got off to easy. It would've been better If naruto stayed with sai ( wow never thought I'd ever say that. I'm a hard core sasunaru shipper)