Reviews for We Three
MysteryAsia chapter 10 . 3/29
Other people might not have liked this fic, but it had a sense of realness that I liked. I have to say that you're writing skills are quite amazing. You managed to transform Naruto, who begins as so goofy and happy-go-lucky kid, into someone who was taken victim to (what he perceived to be) his unacceptable love for Sasuke. It was so happy and innocent in the beginning. I'm honestly surprised he managed to pretend for so long before he started to slowly, but surely, violate his three most important rules. Lots of things happened in these 10 short chapters. And if I were to have read this expecting mostly in-character characters, I wouldn't have gotten it because the character dynamics changed subtly, but at the same time, drastically.

Overall, it was a very nice read. Its open-ended ending reminds me (along with the rest of your story) that life is not perfect, that our minds tend to fuck with us, and that things in life can be messed up as a result of the decisions of people and the people around them even though things could have been so much more simple and so much more beautiful. We can achieve a happy ending, but life tells a lot of us that the past will be niggling at the back of our minds.

It was a fanfiction that I found unique. One advice for future readers: Don't get too caught up in your emotions, or you might end up hating these (human) characters. Also, read to the very end before you make your conclusions and good luck in life.

Thanks for writing
Queen Of My Imagination chapter 9 . 2/4
This was bittersweet. I have never read anything like this before, and it was astounding. This isn't even my first time reading this, and my god I cry every time, especially in chapter four. I have no words to explain how I much I love this. I seriously cannot wait for more of your new stories. Thank you!
Russio chapter 1 . 1/20
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I love this Sakura and I want them to all be Bros again so using the card to back my delusions up I imagine that they're We Three again, with some cracks, of course, and Sasunaru, but We Three nonetheless.
hetaseven chapter 10 . 1/20
Look what you have done to meee! How dare you make my eyes swollen like this! For God sake, I started crying since the very beginning. Whyyyy? Why did you have to do such a great job writing this eeh?
Really, Im still sobbing. I hate you.
*facing my reflection on the mirror* Naaaaah, I need some ice!
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 1/6
Ohmylord. This is the first chapter and I've been crying nonstop. god dammit! I was listening to I'm sorry by Joyner Lucas (fits the story since naru is so depresses and makes me cry even harder)
dieanneace chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
i know this story have been long time ago but i just wanna say that, this story touches my heart badly. i have to stop myself from reading sometime to settles my heartbeat. i swear also almost cry. i glad i found your story
clingykawa chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
I have so many feelings. emotions and I feel for Naruto because he feels too much and you made it as tragic as it sounds while writing it out to be romanticized. You romanticized it and rippednit from us and showed the tragedy of it all. I want to write like this. It's beautiful.
Shun Haneul chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
this story amazingly written! it hurt so much
I can't forget how Naruto put up his huge and painful act pretending to be like his usual self in We Three
yuri plisetsky chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
*smiles painfully* it hurts so good, so tragically beautiful. now i can't unsee, always finding the sadness in naru's eyes. you ruined me T_T great story, narration and monologues. lovelovelove thisit leaves me feeling hanging and breathless, like the sadness is real and it's consuming me. i found this fic in the mood where you're feeling self destructive yanno? and it took away a piece of my soul and crushed it, never bringing it back. now i'm stuck in a trance that only good stories are able to do, probably would have me thinking for days xD anyways thank you
yuri plisetsky chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Sasuke you fucking prick you're not even being a friend. gotta save that little dignity of your girlfriend, eh?
yuri plisetsky chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
ew no one cares about sakura. stop
yuri plisetsky chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Fuck Sasuke. Your friend had just accidentally admitted that he took drugs and he skipped classes and hung out with all the wrong person(not u kiba n itachi i love u) and all you ask him is STOP AVOIDING YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE GIRLFRIEND? i fucking hate your self absorbed straight ass
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Also u made me feel really depressed lol... this fic ruined my morning in a good way (I think - no regrets(?)) Haha
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Overall, this was incredibly well written - it was provocative, it captivated, I love your treatment of Ino, Itachi and Sai - it's usually very difficult to change ship allegiances so that is some serious skill in plot/characterisation when I was questioning the sasunaru because sainaru just fit so much better. And there's the crux of the problem XD the sasunaru was very out of the blue, and as other reviewers have mentioned: naruto had no backbone (hence quite ooc though I'm not sure how far u were taking the angst?) Anyway considering how old this fic is, I'm sure u've managed to work it out! Incredible work, it's a rare but valuable skill for authors to take characters and propel them to highly unpredictable - but still convincing - growth (talking about the side characters lmao) naruto geez
Smoleren chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
i honestly expected more of an ending..and more about sai but other than that i could not stop reading this fic since i started omg i can not explain how well written this is is my opinion. it hurt sm to read but it was so good. I look forward to reading more by you