Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
ickemelalih chapter 1 . 11/3
you should update this story... I mean, PLEASE
ickemelalih chapter 16 . 9/10
I LOVED HOW HENRY COULDN'T ENTIRELY GET RID OF ANNE AND HAS TO CALL HER HIS WIFE AND ANNE PRESERVED HER STATUS AND DIGNITY.. EVEN IF IN SECRET.. OMG I LOVED THIS PLEASE UPDATE
Elizabeth Blossom chapter 16 . 9/3
I love this fic. I love this fic with all my heart and soul. I really love all your Tudor fics and I can't wait to read the ending to all those stories, whenever you find the inspiration to finish them. You are one of the best writers I have ever read, and I really look forward to anything else you might right.

What I personally love about this story is Anne, Elizabeth, and Brandon. I really love the dynamics you have with each of these characters. I really look forward to seeing them go forward.

I really look forward to it! :)))
Love this story. I really hope it continues.
rinnie21 chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
Please continue on with this story. cant wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Amazing story I hope you'll update again soon.
Smalltownethics chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
Yet another one that is 2 1/2 years without an update! I can't wait to see if Anne of Cleves will be coming to England as a possible queen of England if Henry might see having another Queen Anne pretend to Anne's titles and throne as a better option than marrying another. Update soon!
Vivian Darkbloom chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
UPDATE?!
QueenAnneTudor chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Please update
pansmione chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ahh it's wonderful! I love this.
Twelve13 chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Oh my gosh I love your stories so much! Please update all of them!

I know it's unlikely because you haven't updated in soooooooooooooooo long, but I would be eternally grateful if you did.

Even though I know you are probably not going to continue this story I have a suggestion of what you could do:

After being kept up in his rooms for a while his anger towards Anne grows and he sets out to Pembroke Hall to confront her. When he gets there they fight and because of some unresolved (and angry) feelings they sleep together. He leaves and puts their reunion to the back of his mind. A few months later Anne finds that she is pregnant.
You could work with this in multiple ways:
1. It's a daughter. Henry decides that Anne can keep her daughter with her to keep her company, but becomes continuously interested in his second legitimate daughter.
2. It's a daughter. Henry decides that he will bring her back under the ruse of being his bastard and places her at Hatfield to grow up with her sister. But as she grows older she looks more and more like Anne.
3. It's a son. Henry doesn't know what to do with his only legitimate son and leaves him with Anne for the time being. But he constantly thinks of how it would of been only god's will to give him a legitimate son and that the child should be the next king. Henry struggles with that fact that he will have to tell the world of his wrong doing and welcome Anne back to court to do so.
4. It's a son. (Combination of 2 and 3) he brings his som to live with Elizabeth (not Edward because it would be to painful for him to be reminded that Edward's the bastard not Anne's son) and constantly thinks of whether or not to tell the truth. But the son starts to look more and more like Anne and he is running out of time.
5. It's twins. (Any combination of the other numbers)

Okay so I got carried away on that especially because I know that you most likely never update this story or any of your other stories. But please do because you are an inspiration for me and these stories mean so much to me.
srlotatwar chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
I'm hooked, I know it's not realistic for that day and age but I would have lovedit if Anne was sent away newly-unknowingly pregnant, and then she had a son. I would laugh in Henry's face!
Desiraes0220 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Its been a long while since you updated any of your stories are you still around?
tricorvus chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Mary was a vindictive bitch.
Great chapter
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Okay, the chapter was fantastic, and then you ended it with... omg... I don't even have a word for it.