Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Genie05 chapter 16 . 1/6
I love this story. In reality I love all of your stories. I know how hard writers block can be. I just had a thought after re reading this story with Henry's superstitions every time Edward is sick especially if you keep his historical brush with fever in this story especially if Elizabeth is still languishing in the country Henry could see it as punishment for keeping his true heir away from court.
Kittenallie chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Hope this story continues, it is one of my favorites
jfang465 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
You are an amazing author and this is an amazing story so far! Please update!
catinahat chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
another great ch. I hope you update soon
catinahat chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
the amazing thing about yoru writing is that you show us all pov.s and in three-dimensional, realistic way. your skill at writing makes all the people fully developed with conflicting loyalties, needs and plans just like every person on earth. It makes it possible to fall headfirst into your writing and forget the world around me. Wonderful.
catinahat chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
love elizabeth being so politically savvy at such a young age - which historically she was supposed to be. I do feel for Mary. Nofolk's reluctance to take a stand is also spot ot with his character - he'd only claim kinship with someone capable of solidifying his power, not diminishing it. perfectly done!
catinahat chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
brilliant chapter - the characterizations are exactly right. wonderful.
catinahat chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
wonderful ch. love the interaction.
catinhat chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
another interesting pov shown in this ch. I can't help but wish there was a way for H to be exposed for what he is - to himself, to Mary etc
catinahat chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I think you have captured both jane and henry's pov's very well. henry 'must' be right and must make others guilty in his mind so his view of himself doesn't change. jane must believe in Anne's evil work so henry can be seen as a good man. spot on.
catinahat chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
favorite chapter to date. Brandon being faced with the results of his actions is not only justice, but also gives him the chance to redeem himself. I also like Anne getting the chance to defend herself to her accuser.
catinahat chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
love that your show multiple viewpoints in this.
catinahat chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
love the interaction btwn brandon and anne.
catinahat chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
this is such a great fic. this is my second time reading what you've posted thus far. I hope you continue. I love the introduction of Anya to the story, and Anne's bravery in the face of coming death.
helenamtavares chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I miss Anne, where is my Anne? Henry should go running to her arms searching for someone to direct his rage to and end up in her arms RSRSRSRS it would be so much fun! Great story, by the way

XX