Reviews for Her Hand in Mine
Really sweet! :)
Yudoku Hana chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
cute
withloveagain chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
oh my gosh I don't know what to say to this...it was both so beautiful yet really sad :(
I loved it :)
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was perfect! You are a great writer!
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ahhh, This story is so sweet and salt at the same time. TT_TT But I still love it anyway.
chibikana chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wah ! So well written, Im at a loss for words ! It was so sweet, and I very much loved your sequences in between time skipping . KEEHEHEHEHE . 3333
LalHaru chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You know, I hate this kind of story. It makes me wanna cry but the stupid tears wouldn't come out! It's a beautiful story though!.
i love sasusaku so much chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is the first fanfic I've ever read from you. the beginning is beautiful. the ending is beautiful. everything's beautiful! Bravo! Made me tear up.
mysteriousgirl8395 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
T_T it was really good even if it was a short story...I wanna cry! If sasuke would be like this I would be so happy XD
naruto fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
The proposal was so sasuke-like! hahahaha.

The ending made my heart cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
the ending made me tear up. stupid invisible people cutting onions! this is brilliant!
sasusaku chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This deserves more reviews!
SasuSakuFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Bravo!
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
With so little words, you have still managed to bring tears to my eyes. I applaud you. Favorited Story/Author.
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
The ending made my eyes tear up. You have a very distinct way of writing and I really enjoy reading it. The spaces are odd, but they really add to the story. I loved it.