Reviews for Death Flies a Broken Path
nyx-p1e chapter 5 . 4/22
Very interesting crossover - hope we get to see how Tharkay handles Harry, and what his new name will be! I really like the way you've written Harry's dragon/human instincts, it flows really well and captures how he's feeling easily. Looking forward to seeing more of Temeraire's mother hen tendancies :D Wishing you the best with all your writing!
JulieTheDictator chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
It's been several years since the last update, but I always come back to this fic when I'm in need of something to read. I hope you update this story again someday. It's really good!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
Chapter five and you stopped writing .-.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
I love this fanfic! I am also fairly sure I will die of suspense if you leave this fanfic! So plz post chapter six as soon as humanly possible!
Littwink chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
You've gotten me into this crossover! I hope you'll continue this someday!
Kaschey chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
I need more of this story in my life!
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
This is quite a lovely story. There are so few stories out there within this crossover, and I'd very much like to read more. Please don't abandon this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Love it
But when are you updating? Take it down or update
It's not fair to leave an unfinished story for unsuspecting readers
LadyZeva chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Still love this story, not nearly enough in the genre a d most seem to have been abandoned. I end up rereading this one every few months just hoping for it to continue. I hope that someday I will look and see chapter 6 and beyond. It has a wonderful idea, and a great start.
darkangelwp chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
Really curious. What will his new name be? The pairing doesn't include the other firebreather is it? Cannot see it. But I am curious. Thasky is a great character and would make the perfect captain! Also, very curious about how the abuse and war will have an effect on the new dragon. Will he have a severe case of PTSD? Night terrors?
Look forward to the next update!
Random chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
This is a well thought out story. The plot is catching and the situations appealing. It would be a tragedy to leave this story unfinished.
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
This is interesting. It's a pity it hasn't been updated in over three years. Against hope, I shall Follow either way. :P Who knows, maybe the desire to write will hit you again?
Wraith chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Update?
Captain James H00K chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
It is a good story. I have read crucible of gold and found it entertaining. Anyhow, I think the story is a good one and I hope you continue.
Captain Jas. H00K.
TheBlueMenance chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I'm sad this appears abandoned, I've fallen in love with what is here.