Reviews for Death Flies a Broken Path
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 5 . 7/5
This is quite a lovely story. There are so few stories out there within this crossover, and I'd very much like to read more. Please don't abandon this story!
Love it
But when are you updating? Take it down or update
It's not fair to leave an unfinished story for unsuspecting readers
LadyZeva chapter 5 . 3/21
Still love this story, not nearly enough in the genre a d most seem to have been abandoned. I end up rereading this one every few months just hoping for it to continue. I hope that someday I will look and see chapter 6 and beyond. It has a wonderful idea, and a great start.
darkangelwp chapter 5 . 3/8
Really curious. What will his new name be? The pairing doesn't include the other firebreather is it? Cannot see it. But I am curious. Thasky is a great character and would make the perfect captain! Also, very curious about how the abuse and war will have an effect on the new dragon. Will he have a severe case of PTSD? Night terrors?
Look forward to the next update!
Random chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
This is a well thought out story. The plot is catching and the situations appealing. It would be a tragedy to leave this story unfinished.
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
This is interesting. It's a pity it hasn't been updated in over three years. Against hope, I shall Follow either way. :P Who knows, maybe the desire to write will hit you again?
Wraith chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Update?
Captain James H00K chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
It is a good story. I have read crucible of gold and found it entertaining. Anyhow, I think the story is a good one and I hope you continue.
Captain Jas. H00K.
TheBlueMenance chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I'm sad this appears abandoned, I've fallen in love with what is here.
Kain Vixenheim chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Not that I mind tharkay
Or can even remember who he is (been a while since I read temeraire)
But who were you going to use before someone suggested him?

And please update soon
candy4beth chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
update this please
An Udar chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Hey, love this story but is there any chance of an update soon? It's been left on this cliffhanger for sooooooo long! Please stop the suspense!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Please update soon! This story is one of the best HP x Temeraire crossover stories that I have read.
4everfictional chapter 4 . 5/8/2014