Reviews for Death Flies a Broken Path
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Well now, a new HPxTemeraire crossover, is it? Very nice, very nice. I'm going to put this one on my alerts, it looks quite promising.

Draconic romance? Well, why not? If you think you can write it well, give it a try. Though, I do hope there won't be any slash. All the other major HPxTemeraire crossovers are slash, and frankly, it's getting old.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
w- easy enough chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
oh, I really like this! _ I'm a fan of esama's stories too! I hope Harry has an awesome captain!. can he use any magic in his dragon form? will he go back to his own world in his dragon form? man, I can't wait to find out. XD
Nargus chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Definitely a draconic romance! :D Is Harry-the-Dragon male or female? :3
WizardsGirl chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Such a brilliant chapter after such a long wait, I'm so happy! I can't wait until you update again, and, btw, I LOVE the way you portray Temeraire in this! Please update again soon!

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
cherryblossoms1987 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I really love the story and am glad to see another chapter _ I came across this story by chance and didn't know the Temeraire series, but I looked it up and was really interested so I bought the books, and am glad I did. Thank you for all the hard work you keep putting into making this a great story, keep it up and I look forward to your next chapter!
illeden9872 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I LOVE THIS! please do continue!
Tash the Traumatized Teapot chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I'm halfway through Throne of Jade now, and I am absolutely in love with the Temeraire-series! Thank you for informing me of the existence of these wonderful books:)

I was really looking forward to this chapter, and I really liked it. It was worth the wait!:)

Looking forward to the next update:)
Phantom Feline chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
*snicker* I would read a draconic romance :3 Actually kind of wondering how well you could write it, the challenge and all that~

Oh, hells yes some of us are re-reading this! Of course, I wouldn't be able to catch canon errors, as I have never read Temeraire and all my info comes mostly from esama's fanfics XP But this fic is so fun already, of course I would read it again! And I'm so glad that it is not abandoned; I sympathize with RL troubles :c Hope everything turns out okay~ (And I greedily hope for another fun chapter~)
Elistone chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Love it as always. Please continue
Warror chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
This chapter was grea. I hope your normal life gets better. I can't wait to see more chapters. I really hope Harry takes a rider. I love both these series and I really like your story line, and your writing style. I hope to see more updates whenever you can manage to put them up and I'll be reading every chapter as it's posted. I'll try to remember to review each chapter. For now I can't find anything that isn't awesome in your story, so my only advice is keep writing what you come up with because it's awesome!
aalens chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
How great to find another HP Temeraire crossover - and even better to read it and find out what a good and well written one it is.

Thanks so much, and I'll be eagerly awaiting any updates.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Very nice chapter!
HeidiFox chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Slash? Please? !

I'M ALSO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THIS WASN'T ABANDONED. Oh that was caps...too lazy it can stay there. Hope your life sorts itself out thanks for the update!
WishingWanderer chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
OMG! I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Will he be going with amnesia and saying all he can remember is falling and then Temeraire? Will his new Captain name him or Temeraire? Will he still have access to his magic? Is he going to be a fire breather? He would be valued greatly if he was. Please Please PLEASE update more soon! :)
T-B-R chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Great chapter, I would go with the draconic romance, I mean it wouldnt really work out with him as a dragon with a little human, unless he could take control of his magic and become a human animagus? lol that would be interestingly funny. On another note, I really like how Temeraire is acting all mother hen on poor Harry-will he get a new name?-its really cute.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »