Reviews for Death Flies a Broken Path
bookfan86 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
This is a great story so please update soon thanks
obsessivesyndrome chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Gosh I am so glad you decided to pick Tharkay! I'm loving the story so far. Just that I am curious why nobody has yet to probe Harry on where he has came from and where he has gotten his injuries etc. It is a little strange that they had accepted him so easily, other than the fact that they are desperate for a fire-breather? Still, awesome job, Harry is super cute as a childish dragonlet, so hopefully we'll see more of that:D I'm looking forward to your next update!
Storm Scripter chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I really like this story. There simply aren't a lot of good Temeraire and Harry Potter stories out there. Keep up the good work, and keep undating! :)
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
This is really good. It has a lot of potential. However I have a question. What do you intend to call Harry's species? As you have already given some background on them, it is a little odd you did not include a name.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Red Crow chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
merci, merci for the beautiful story! i can't wait to see what happens next? and some Harry/Temeraire love? hoohoohoo you author you. keep writing! :D
SensiblyTainted chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Love love love this story!
Meike chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
uhuh, you're right, he is the PERFECT choice.

And you're lucky, 'cause we haven't even the e-book version of the next book in Germany(were I come from and am).

So, to your story:

I really like it! It's good to read, logic and the characters are authentic.

Please continue!

Best wishes from Germany
Nghtmrduc chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Awesome story! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Warror chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This is an amazing chapter! I was like, "Yes! He found his captain!" And the description of how he looks as a dragons is completely awesome. I can't wait for the rest of the story. I was so happy that he finally fond his captain, then I was super sad that you ended it there. I can't wait to see what he says! Keep writing please. I can't wait for the rest of your story.
Lina03 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Yay i love his captain, I think they will make a good pair...Can't wait for more! _
Ungodlyone chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Cool story bro.
aalens chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Another satisfying and well-written chapter! Thank you.

Can you tell/remind me please; what year is it when Harry meets Tharkay? (I need to work out what has happened/not happened to Tharkay at that point in the books.)
leeluluirty chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Awesome :D
daemonkieran chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Tharkay Yay.
Eggbert 3000 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh man, now I can't wait for the next chapter. *giddy*

Thanks for the update! Tharkay is one of my favorites.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »