Reviews for Death Flies a Broken Path
SensiblyTainted chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Love love love this story!
Meike chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
uhuh, you're right, he is the PERFECT choice.

And you're lucky, 'cause we haven't even the e-book version of the next book in Germany(were I come from and am).

So, to your story:

I really like it! It's good to read, logic and the characters are authentic.

Please continue!

Best wishes from Germany
Nghtmrduc chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Awesome story! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Warror chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This is an amazing chapter! I was like, "Yes! He found his captain!" And the description of how he looks as a dragons is completely awesome. I can't wait for the rest of the story. I was so happy that he finally fond his captain, then I was super sad that you ended it there. I can't wait to see what he says! Keep writing please. I can't wait for the rest of your story.
Lina03 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Yay i love his captain, I think they will make a good pair...Can't wait for more! _
Ungodlyone chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Cool story bro.
aalens chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Another satisfying and well-written chapter! Thank you.

Can you tell/remind me please; what year is it when Harry meets Tharkay? (I need to work out what has happened/not happened to Tharkay at that point in the books.)
leeluluirty chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Awesome :D
daemonkieran chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Tharkay Yay.
Eggbert 3000 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh man, now I can't wait for the next chapter. *giddy*

Thanks for the update! Tharkay is one of my favorites.
Llaeldryn chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Love it~ Looking forward to the next chapter~ :D
SilencexX chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Thx for the update I can't wait for more chapters!
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
oh man! I can't wait for the next chapter! Tharkay! And Harry! XD I hope they become happy.
sunsethill chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh, yes. Tharkay is PERFECT. I was a little worried by your previous note that it would be someone I would not like, but Harry and Tharkay will have so much in common-and you have so many plot points that can come from that. Harry just isn't going to allow anyone to diss his captain. And Tharkay needs some loving. I loved how Harry's new dragon instincts wouldn't let him pick anyone not perfect for him just to be nice. And I wonder what Laurence is figuring out. I think I want Harry to confide in Tharkay, Laurence, and Temeraire. Although I'm not sure Temeraire could keep the secret! ;-) And Harry imagined an ancient English magical dragon while he was falling. That has some potential, too. What were the magical abilities of the old dragons, besides fire breathing? I'm also interested to learn more about what had happened at home. Thank you for a fast update.
wolf chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
but...but, he needs a name. Tharkay is wonderful here. they are perfect together. who were you thinking of originally?
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »