Reviews for Death Flies a Broken Path
Awesome :D
daemonkieran chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Tharkay Yay.
Eggbert 3000 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh man, now I can't wait for the next chapter. *giddy*

Thanks for the update! Tharkay is one of my favorites.
Llaeldryn chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Love it~ Looking forward to the next chapter~ :D
SilencexX chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Thx for the update I can't wait for more chapters!
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
oh man! I can't wait for the next chapter! Tharkay! And Harry! XD I hope they become happy.
sunsethill chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh, yes. Tharkay is PERFECT. I was a little worried by your previous note that it would be someone I would not like, but Harry and Tharkay will have so much in common-and you have so many plot points that can come from that. Harry just isn't going to allow anyone to diss his captain. And Tharkay needs some loving. I loved how Harry's new dragon instincts wouldn't let him pick anyone not perfect for him just to be nice. And I wonder what Laurence is figuring out. I think I want Harry to confide in Tharkay, Laurence, and Temeraire. Although I'm not sure Temeraire could keep the secret! ;-) And Harry imagined an ancient English magical dragon while he was falling. That has some potential, too. What were the magical abilities of the old dragons, besides fire breathing? I'm also interested to learn more about what had happened at home. Thank you for a fast update.
wolf chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
but...but, he needs a name. Tharkay is wonderful here. they are perfect together. who were you thinking of originally?
MyrridinEmyrs chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Great story, about the pairings, will this mean that harry is with a female dragon?

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
Atropa Haven chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Hah! That's wonderful! Tharkey is excellent for Harry! You should really read the new book before you mess about with relationships. It has a lot of info on that front in it. _¥
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I'll just pretend I know who your talkin about NO WAY! THE CLIFFHANGER STRIKES AGAIN! Damn...please please pleeeaaaasse! Have harry in a slash pairing! PLEASE! Or even no pairing! Just no het with harry! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Love
Neqs chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Great chapter! I'm especially delighted by the ending - Tharkay was who I was hoping for! I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Basia Orci chapter 5 . 4/15/2012