Reviews for The Man With The Dragon Tattoo
lv90047 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Loved it. Keep writing. :)
velvet-prosthesis chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
That was a nice story. Characters were a bit…. too nice and ‘morally good’? But nevertheless I found it amusing. Predictable and clichéd, that’s for sure (clichés are nice, but not too much), but somewhat refreshing, a possibility of an alternative reality where everything is full of innocence and tolerance. Definitively the type of story I’d chose to read or watch after a tiresome day at work and feeling hopeless.

There’s just one thing I need to point out: the title. I understand that you named your story that way to connect it with the ending line, but for me, a title is not a good title if it’s going to spoil the whole story. It only took the title and the first part of the story to know that 1) the lady was talking about a dragon; 2) Sasuke had a dragon tattoo; 3) Itachi will only discover that detail in the end when they have sex because, like all dragon tattoos in movies and literature, it will be on his back and they have to get naked first for Itachi to see.

It would be a bit more interesting if the readers were kept in oblivion about the fact that Sasuke had a cool dragon tattoo in his back and that that was the connection with the wax object. We would be trying to guess what was the symbol the woman was talking about, like Itachi.

I found it amusing the constant way you seem to rhythm the structure of your narrative. I don’t know if you do this consciously or not, but EVERY paragraph of yours has 3-4 lines. Every single one, even when there is dialogue. Maybe that’s your writing styling. Very amusing indeed.
haradatwin11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Sasuke is taller than Itachi. So is he going to be the seme in this story?. Great story so far. Hope to see more soon. :)
passionateinterest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awww! I want more! :D I always enjoy your stories on our two adorable Uchiha brothers a lot! Keep going! ;)
omenachan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Yay you're back! (or I have missed something. again.)

Anyway, this seems like a very interesting/romantic/smexy/you decide story ;) desperately looking for more!
Osen-san chapter 1 . 1/6/2012