Reviews for One Perfect Moment
TashaRose chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
A Wonderful story from start to finish!
DelenaRain chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
AWWWW :*******

PERFECT. ENDING.

I love this story so much! It's going straight to my favourites for sure...but I think I already said that a few chapters ago :)

17 chapters ago they had barely kissed. and now...perfection. I love this story a lot, great writing, great start, great chapters, great ending, PERFECT delena moments :*

Thankyou for writing this story :8

3 Thankyou thankyou thankyou, will definitely read this again!
DelenaRain chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
elena's going to be a vampire? oh. wasn't expecting that *sigh*

but I guess it was kind of inevidible right? yeah. I guess it was :/

but all the same great chapter
DelenaRain chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
goodchapter :)
DelenaRain chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
haha :)

in the episode i was definitely thinking 'damn jeremy gilbert' (3x19) lol XD

I wish it could have gone uninterrupted...oh well, I guess 4x04 will be even better!
DelenaRain chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
interesting turn of events in this chapter :)

I can't believe I'm reading and reviewing this story all in one night...well what can I say...I'm obsessed! This is definetely going to my favourites list :)
DelenaRain chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Well i'm happy that Elena's finally on Damon's side! And I wish that a ball where she stays with Damon the whole time would actually happen on the show...*sigh*

Your a really good writer, you should know that :) Like the story is not only fantastic but it's written really, really good :)

I'm currently working on a series of random one shots about Damon and Elena in funny little situations...the first one is about them spending the night in a motel room together :) IDK if you'd be interested in reading it but if you do leave a review please lol XD

SuperMegaTotally excitd for the next chapter :) I thinnnk I promised to leave a longer review so here it is lol. BTW, since your such a good writer, im probably going to check out some of your other stories so be prepared for more reviews...? i guess. Delena 4eva!
DelenaRain chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
aww :) I guess they made up...? hopefully! Must go read the next chapter now...I'll leave a long review next time!

Oh, and yes I realize that I'm leaving a review for each chapter, and there's 17, but hey, that's 17 more reviews :D

Since you wrote every chapter and worked hard on each one I feel it's only fair to review each one )
DelenaRain chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
oh no, not another fight! :***

Please stop making them fight :***(

lol

I hope they move on from this!
DelenaRain chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Damon and Elena are so sweet together...i dont understand how it's possible that someone couldnt like delena! They're perfect! And so is this chapter :)

HAHA with Ric Damon and Elena :) i love the three of them, so sad that Ric's...gone. :**** great now Im gonna start bawling :******

And the last sentence from Esther...great cliffhanger! Obviously Damon is not about to let that happen lol :D
DelenaRain chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
OMG...finally! Just wish this would happen on TV...oh well, 4x04 is our hopes! (it's meant to be a steamy delena episode at the halloween party!)
DelenaRain chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
In the episode, I really hated what Elena did to him in 3x14.

AT first I didnt understand why you were including it in the story but I'm glad you didn now :) It shows how much Delena can get through :) I hope Damon and Elena go away together again in another chapter! That would be cool :)

Great chapter :D
DelenaRain chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
interesting chapter ;)
DelenaRain chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
hahaha that should be funny :) love the chapter with delena!
DelenaRain chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
they're going to the lake house? haha, i just wrote a fic about them going there! lol ;) well i am excited to read about that!

Great chap BTW :)