Reviews for THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON
this is such an awesome epic story...I am so disappointed that you did not continue... you have a great imagination, I can only imagine what else may hapen in this fic. if you ever have the time please think of finishing this story..Regarding the story, possibly the justice League can decide to take a long vacation somewhere unknown and allow the 2nd league to try to fight the gods... then when they are all defeated and the humans are on their knees, these arrogant humans should pray for the real league to help them. ... when the league returns and saves the human race, they can close themselves off to the humans and not be so friendly or forthcoming. ..they deserve it...but...I suppose I can only imagine it...but it would never do justice. ;)
flaccolover chapter 29 . 9/10
Hoping for more chapters.
This was the best you should really make more
Titan112 chapter 29 . 6/26
More chapters please.
masso 2010 chapter 29 . 6/28
Ok, all done. it took me a couple of days but finished, I'm sorry to see that this story is not complete but I get it. Sometimes you just lose interest in continuing it, I'm sorry to not a conclusion but I was happy with what I read, you did a good job.
younevergive chapter 29 . 6/20
Late to the party. Definitely enjoyed reading that and hope that you'll continue writing this amazing piece.
Nova Prime chapter 29 . 5/16
Just read your story...has to be one of the best
I'm a big fan

Question...is this the end of this story? I'm a bit confused
I saw that its been more then 4 years since the story has been updated or continued

I would to love to keep reading the end of this story...
As a fan...can you please continue it...please
tenga74 chapter 29 . 3/26
Hope you finish this story as this is still one of my favorite stories I've ever read. This is the first story I've read here and you got me hook with your SMWW stories.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 18 . 2/21
It is nice way how Superman handled the security council of UN.
I get what your saying but Clark at this point is just a dick. He's judging her because of stereotypes when he doesn't even know her
AndyOlympus chapter 29 . 12/4/2016
I adore this story. It is, like everything you do, a wonderfully written story full of developed characters and an interesting plot. I feel like you really know Superman and Wonder Woman, and you push these characters in a way that I have not seen in the comics. The only problem with the story is it being left incomplete... and at such a pivotal moment! Fans of this pairing, and of your writing, are left in a heap on the ground, weeping.

The Steve/Lois story is a added bonus. It resolves their lives a little so they are not left all moppy over our favorite superheroes. While I am not a fan of Steve in this story, it shows how much you care by given him some sort of happiness.

I hope that someday you take pity on the rest of us and complete this story.
lisa chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
Heya, i've just finished all the chapters that you made of this story and i think your a realy good writer! If you have the time for it, could you maybe update this one? Thanks
cggunnersmate chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Wow, such vitriol. Rongis you're a pathetic troll and I hope you get Lou Gehrig's disease.

Love the story Hellacre. Really hoping you finish it.
Rongis chapter 29 . 9/27/2016
Pathetic and disgusting i wish i would have never seen this shit stain on history of dc comics please warn us next time that you are planning on shitting over other masterpieces.
Rongis chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Romance and humor my assssssss! Learn what genre you are writing in retard.
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »