Reviews for THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON
fvittini chapter 29 . 5/19
Man I take my hat off on you. This is one of the best SM/WM story i've read on this forum. Since I started reading it I just got addicted to it. I Just finished chapter 29 and now I'm craving for more. Please update soon.

I must admit that this story would be perfect for a mini series. Of Animated movies of SM/ WM. It is a shame that DC comics hasn't come with story this caliber!.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
fvittini chapter 17 . 5/17
Man, this chapter was AWESOME!
fvittini chapter 11 . 5/16
Nice chapter,

This story is getting better and better. Thanks for sharing.

Althought i admit that i can't wait to finally see Diana and Supes as lovers. I fed up with Steve trevor and her. :)
Golden Buddha chapter 29 . 4/29
Update plz, I would say more but then I would be redundant from the other 900 readers :D
ashoka chapter 29 . 4/27
i have already read it three times since the convergence came to the store please hurry up with the update or it's going to be very boring month of may while waiting for end of convergence because i am not going to buy those old forced romance of clois and diana/steve which always remind me of the horrible romance of harry potter books
Mellissa Ryder chapter 29 . 4/18
Hello!
I've been wondering if this is the last chapter?
It's been forever since the last one... I just inquiring
Diana Kent chapter 29 . 3/1
Dear Hellacre!
I love your stories...trully I do.
I would love to continue to read all the way to the end your latest and greatest story...The Alien and the Amazon.
Thanks
MelanieMM chapter 5 . 2/3
I love this so far. I've always wanted to ask this but would Superman really say "Rao" having grown up on earth his whole life?
I've really enjoyed reading this over the past few days. You have a way with words that allows for compelling story telling. I've greatly enjoyed this reimagining of the classic characters and their stories. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this. I look forward to more.
Supes1982 chapter 29 . 1/26
This story has been an absolute pleasure to read. Your reimagining of these classic characters and interactions is a wonderful bit of fresh air. Thank you for writing and posting this. I look forward to future posts.
Jessica Drew chapter 29 . 1/20
Another great chapter...it worth the wait...but please dont take another 6 month to have another chapter. Because at this rate we'll be electing a new U.S. President by the time the story is finished.
Joe-El chapter 29 . 1/17
Great story! Keep it up.
you portrayed good characterization of diana she wants to understand people in their perspective not as a princess or wonder woman but as common people in old days many king and queens done the same things and they became great rulers whom people loved
update update update before convergence is upon us and end the elseworlds saga
aghil.raj.5 chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
Good work man but be quick to post another chapter please make it fast