Reviews for THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON
Death Lantern chapter 3 . 6/12
clark is super jealous.
kanyeet chapter 29 . 4/15
Wow! I absolutely adore this story. I love your portrayal of the characters and think you did them justice. I hope that one day you'll be able to update soon and continue this work because I sure know that I'd love to continue reading it.
haha.plogue chapter 29 . 2/25
Please continue. Please don't leave us suspense. Dear author continue to write. Please don't stop writing this story. Please please please please please please please don't stop updating this story. If your going to stop update this story and write your stopping and please tell us the reason. Please this story very very very unique, this story is one of a kind. Please don't give up on this.
David chapter 1 . 2/9
Hellacre13 isn't just a good writers, he/she is a great writers, the kind of writers that make the readers want to read through the story non-stop. The question is, are you going to complete the story?
diana can be so damn annoying, frustrating. .just want to shake her to try to make her understand better. arrrgggghhh...
Guest chapter 29 . 11/7/2017
this is such an awesome epic story...I am so disappointed that you did not continue... you have a great imagination, I can only imagine what else may hapen in this fic. if you ever have the time please think of finishing this story..Regarding the story, possibly the justice League can decide to take a long vacation somewhere unknown and allow the 2nd league to try to fight the gods... then when they are all defeated and the humans are on their knees, these arrogant humans should pray for the real league to help them. ... when the league returns and saves the human race, they can close themselves off to the humans and not be so friendly or forthcoming. ..they deserve it...but...I suppose I can only imagine it...but it would never do justice. ;)
flaccolover chapter 29 . 9/10/2017
Hoping for more chapters.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2017
This was the best you should really make more
Titan112 chapter 29 . 6/26/2017
More chapters please.
Masso 2010 chapter 29 . 6/28/2017
Ok, all done. it took me a couple of days but finished, I'm sorry to see that this story is not complete but I get it. Sometimes you just lose interest in continuing it, I'm sorry to not a conclusion but I was happy with what I read, you did a good job.
kaezu chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
Late to the party. Definitely enjoyed reading that and hope that you'll continue writing this amazing piece.
Nova Prime chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Just read your story...has to be one of the best
I'm a big fan

Question...is this the end of this story? I'm a bit confused
I saw that its been more then 4 years since the story has been updated or continued

I would to love to keep reading the end of this story...
As a fan...can you please continue it...please
tenga74 chapter 29 . 3/26/2017
Hope you finish this story as this is still one of my favorite stories I've ever read. This is the first story I've read here and you got me hook with your SMWW stories.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
It is nice way how Superman handled the security council of UN.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
I get what your saying but Clark at this point is just a dick. He's judging her because of stereotypes when he doesn't even know her
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »