Reviews for THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON
kay82764 chapter 33 . 12/15/2023
You really must finish this sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
I like to imagine Wonder Woman with Gal Gadot’s armor. The swimsuit is ridiculous in my opinion.
evolution-500 chapter 5 . 5/16/2023
Interesting start so far. I think there might be a word or two missing here and there. Also like how you've written the Main Man so far, although it should be noted that any drop of blood would end up creating a fully-fledged clone. Still, this has potential imo.
Goatzan chapter 21 . 4/13/2023
Thanks for the story. It's unironicaly better than every single comics DC give us these days.
Achalon chapter 33 . 4/12/2023
I know it will likely never be finished... But, I hope you're still alive and kicking. And, even if you're not? I still want to put my thanks out there. I've reread this story several times over the years, and I really appreciate you putting it and your other works out there for us all.
Azathot chapter 12 . 4/3/2023
Azathot chapter 7 . 4/3/2023
Azathot chapter 6 . 4/3/2023
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
I've devoured your whole stories and i want more so i decided to pick up the comics and found the first couple of issue really good and then the quality take a nosedive withe the writer changes, they butchered the power couple, make them ooc and then KILL OFF superman ! Whatt ?! I'm still salty about it. And then make the old superman comes back ! It's ridiculous !
After that we got a gay superman ?! What ?!
And in the animated movie universe, they did it again by making them break up offscreen !
I'm tired of DC crap and decided to not buy or read/watch anything from them anymore.
Thanks for your stories, you give hope for those who love this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
I relly love your stories and hope you'll continue it one day.
It's really sad and ironic that nowaday i am more excited reading and re-reading your stories than the actual superman comics or animated movie/series.
MindForged chapter 1 . 10/24/2022
what a joyous day it would be if this story ever returned.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/18/2022
I don't know if you will ever read this again, please complete this story! There are so many lose ends that need to be tied, and we know the story isn't finished yet. I am soo invested in literally the small stories too, hell, the Bruce and Zatanna dynamic made me their fan! Honestly hoping you write an honest story dedicated to them too, but that's for another time. You have a unique talent, and hopefully you have gained success in this as a career, but even if you have, you owe it to us, your fansand to yourself to complete this masterpiece! :( And, hopefully you are doing well and are happy in life. Whenever you get the time, please please please do consider writing this further.
Sammiyoungi chapter 33 . 3/23/2022
So what happened next please I really want to know, I hope superman is not dead because I will so hate this story, I hope one day be to continue on it because it's just getting started to me, This is one of my favorite story ever I so love it please come back please...
Superman supreme chapter 33 . 3/18/2022
Bro I need you to make a few superman pairing fanfictions please use the new 52 films versions of the characters do a What if superman landed on apokolips fanfiction What if superman landed on new genesis fanfiction What if superman landed on thanagar fanfiction What if superman landed Tameran fanfiction What if superman landed in Atlantis fanfiction Also do 5 superman x big barda fanfictions 5 superman x hawkgirl fanfictions 5 superman x maxima fanfictions 5 superman x wonder women fanfictions 5 superman x starfire fanfictions (aye before you complain starfire is a fucking adult she is old enough and superman is not old in the new 52)also in each of these fanfictions I suggested superman has a normal form that is as powerful as superboy prime and a doomsday form which makes him as powerful as cosmic armor superman now let me explain the doomsday form makes him look a humanoid doomsday not as buff and big but similar the teeth are the same the skin are the same the fist are the same and the spikes also the eyes all of this the same as doomsday also slsuperman has a little battle hungry he enjoys a fight no matter what like kenpachi zaraki from bleach now the reason he has a doomsday form which makes him as powerful as cosmic armor superman is because jor-el wanted to make sure superman would survive where ever he went so infected baby superman with the doomsday virus but with differences which you obviously can tell so in each of these fanfictions I suggested superman has a normal form that is as powerful as superboy prime and a doomsday form which makes him as powerful as cosmic armor superman as for trigon and darkseid buff them up to any comic book version that is stronger than superman one million for wonder women and shazam martian manhunter etrigan John Constantine starfire zatanna big barda raven dr fate superboy(Connor) buff them up to any comic book version that is as powerful as superboy prime and if they don't buff them up to their strongest comic version
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »