Reviews for THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON
erik.johnson.754 chapter 27 . 3/30
Dear Hellacre I don't care how long it takes. I can wait for this story to continue true art takes time and if you were to rush it would take away from it and could lead to shorter chapters GASP! Perish that thought keep doing what your doing and i hope your loved one gets better soon I will be praying for them.
Belladoni chapter 27 . 3/18
I've enjoyed this story so much. I hope you'll continue it, and that things have improved for you.
addikhabbo chapter 27 . 3/6
TRINITY! WAR WAR WAR! SING THE ALMIGHTY BANTER OF THE NEW AND IMPROVED 52!
addikhabbo chapter 26 . 3/6
She slept. WITH HIM! TRINITY WAR COMING SOON!
addikhabbo chapter 25 . 3/6
Suspension bunch! TRINITY! WAR WAR WAR!
addikhabbo chapter 24 . 3/6
Very sexy. In other news: When will Trinity War happen?!
addikhabbo chapter 23 . 3/5
Trinity War?
addikhabbo chapter 22 . 3/5
OH. MY. GLOB. CATFIGHT! MUCH!
addikhabbo chapter 17 . 3/5
Haha!
addikhabbo chapter 13 . 3/5
Batman the physician psychologist! Always handy to have a Batman.

PS: When will Trinity War happen?
THE1DKMAN chapter 27 . 2/25
Very good chapter, but why are you taking so long to update? You have never been so long to update on your previous stories.
Mallomars chapter 27 . 2/25
OMG. I'm dying and there aren't anymore chapters to keep me alive. This is one of the most well written fanfics ever. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I read all 27 chapter in the last two days. And I must read more. After the new justice league war movie I became a little bit interested in SMWW. Cuz I was a due hard BMWW fan, still am tho. I can't wait for the next update. Because once I see that new chapter online, I won't beable to do anything else other than to read your story. Amazing Job.
booeygirl89 chapter 24 . 2/18
Hellacre,
I just wanted to drop you another line about the wonderfulness of this story. I recently reread the whole thing while procrastinating some grad school work this weekend and I must say it is truly a fun read. I hope that life becomes easier for you and your family. Thank you for writing such beautiful works and sharing them with us.

P.S. Have you been reading Superman/Wonder Woman? The last issue was fantastic :)
jen chapter 27 . 2/8
Hey love your story but i have a request i know i'm being a little selfish but could you bm end up with cw because in all your other stories he ends up with zatana and i wanted to see your take bm\cw
One Silver Tear chapter 27 . 2/9
This chapter and the last were really great. I'm looking forward to what comes next. Thank you for writing!