Reviews for THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON
Please update as soon as possible. Great story u have made. thanks
icancounttoduck chapter 29 . 8/17
I can't remember if I have ever dropped a review for this story so forgive me if any of this is repetitive. I've been reading various kinds of fanfiction for about 10 years and admittedly most of it has been Superman related. This is the best story that I have read. It hits so many of notes and hits them all well. I enjoyed seeing the world through both Clark and Superman's eyes, and watching Wonder Woman fall for them both is a storyline that I haven't seen before and you handled it so well. Weirdly I also enjoyed seeing Clark and Diana date other people. It was believable and entertaining to watch Diana slowly come to terms with what she is feeling for Clark despite her loyalty to Steve, even more entertaining than Clark try to fight off his feelings for someone like Diana. It's also interesting to see you blend the old and new DC universes together. I recognize the obvious references to continuity from the animated series/the new 52/and pre new 52 continuity and enjoy them all.

There aren't many ongoings that are worth the wait between updates or worth re reading thirty chapters to make sure you understand what is going on. This is one of them. Anyway thanks for the story and I look forward to whatever's next.

Also I would actually really like to see a scene where Clark shows Hipployta the fortress, it just sounds really interesting. I know it's not really a positive or negative review but I figured I'd throw that out there.
I love this story so much! Just finished the latest chapter, please don't stop writing ever!
Having GL refer to his mind as "monkey" is very offensive.
Brian chapter 29 . 7/17
Excellent story. You and Wentworth360 are the best SMWW ship fics writers,and brilliant writers overall. I hope you can write more like this.
Brian chapter 24 . 7/16
Lol Clark ate dat pussy
torch507 chapter 1 . 7/2
Please tell me you haven't stopped writing this story! It's so good!
Tormound chapter 29 . 6/24
So looks like the story is dead. Was sort of surprised on the JLA. They can't compete with the League so why even try.
Tormound chapter 28 . 6/24
You know, there's a thing called a spirit of an agreement or decision. Doing what Hera did may not have broken the agreement by the letter, but it broke it by the spirit. Usually there this only matters in a legal system that actually cares over it, not in a monarchy like family with explicit levels of power. This honestly sounds downright retarded.
Tormound chapter 14 . 6/24
I'm pretty sure the saying is that magic weapons will still have to deal with Superman's invincibility. A magic knife that was magicked to never rust will still break when used on Superman, a magic sword that will cut through anything will cut him. Otherwise, making magic bullets that doesn't deform when fired would be somewhat easy to make when you think about it. Of course, it's inconsistent with how everything is and entirely depends on the author.
CoolCatCaroline chapter 29 . 6/11
Can we expect a chapter in the near future!
Please finish the story
ShepardN7 chapter 29 . 6/1
well I think superman will put aries and his sister in the phantom zone and hera will have to restore amazon back to normal if she ever wants her kids back
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE LOL THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE STORY BY U AND MY FIRST IS STOLEN LEGACY BUT I NEED TO KNO WATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT LOL I CHECK TWICE A MONTH JUST TO SEE IF U UPDATED THIS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO BCUZ I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY :) :) :) ;)
fvittini chapter 29 . 5/19
Man I take my hat off on you. This is one of the best SM/WM story i've read on this forum. Since I started reading it I just got addicted to it. I Just finished chapter 29 and now I'm craving for more. Please update soon.

I must admit that this story would be perfect for a mini series. Of Animated movies of SM/ WM. It is a shame that DC comics hasn't come with story this caliber!.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
fvittini chapter 17 . 5/17
Man, this chapter was AWESOME!