Reviews for Better to Give AND Receive
This is easily one of my favorite one shots
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 5/8
This was so perfect! Such an adorable ending. :3
Aronim chapter 1 . 1/2
Cute. Fun. Think you could have omitted the flashback and just mentioned him putting his hand to his check where he could still feel her lips or something. Better flow that way, if you ask me.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Yep. Once I log in, this is going on favorites.
Pumpkin chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Aaawwwww! I love the ending! Please continue on the sequel to quality time! X3
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
"... you kind of adopt a glass-half-empty approach to life ..."
Doesn't she just.

"A Christmas gift from an elf in beast's clothing."
You certainly have a droll turn of phrase. This is most enjoyable.

Ha-ha-HA! That was great! Slightly different from - and BETTER than - what I was anticipating. You did an Awesome Job of maintaining their individual and essential characters.

Definitely one for Favorites.
Haebris chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I think that this captures their relationship perfectly.
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was unbelievably thoughtful of BB to reject a gift from Raven that was really more than Raven could afford. i think that at the end, she appreciated his gesture.
Ema chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh my gosh that was adorable! How do you write like this? I loved it :)
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nicely done. I now have to read this again at Christmas. Lol
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aw, I loved it! I laughed a lot.
I love the way that you state some things, with your metaphors and similes. I have no idea how you can do that, because I've never been good at it. I'm still working on writing more details into my stories.
That was adorable! I hope you write a new story soon!
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
:-)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was beautiful and so well written! You keep them in character the whole story.
Write more, please.
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
LoL/awwwwww
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love Beastboy and Raven's incompatibility in this story. They have enough between them to be drawn to one another, but they also clash so hard once they get there. I have a hard time believing that Raven would write such a sophisticated letter to Beastboy; surely she didn't speak that way naturally. But I like it. Beastboy's inability to understand it exemplifies just how far apart their worlds are.

She gets so mad at him! It looks as if she's furious at being called 'cute', and she certainly defaults to a claws-out reaction. But then she kisses him, so maybe there's a part of her that was flattered by the compliment. :) It just took a few extra moments (courtesy of the other Titans) for the flattery to sink in. Lucky for Beastboy.

Of course, now he'll be following her around all day like a puppy. Well, probably not 'like'.