Reviews for A Treasure Beyond Compare
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/18
Way to go Rory! I like this idea, hasn't been explored a whole lot. I love how you explain it too, his heart overrules everything else
Brouwer chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Great one-shot! You've given it a good solid pace, vague enough to summarize everything but detailed enough to give the readers flashing images in their minds as everything occurs. Well done. Headcanon accepted!

Quick note: Double-check your grammar throughout. "The one that kept him their," and "Guessing of what may be in their," should end with "there."
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hi

Nice little fic.

The narration, drama, detail and such are good. But it feels incomplete, like it needs emotion.

As for other women trying to allure the Lone Centurion away, I don't know. It didn't feel realistic.

I think it needs more, but I don't know what else you could be.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No violence or any other vile content.

Sorry that my review isn't flattering. The alterative would be not to review at all. God bless.

Data Seeker
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ah, the treasure. ;) cute.

And I noticed that least twice you wrote their instead of there.
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
All I really want in life is to meet a guy like Rory. He's so loyal to Amy; he waited 2,000 for her, and never once let his attention wander from her and his duty to her. He's by far one of my favorite companions!
ikantdance05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Really good, I teared up a bit. Rory really does care for Amy and I think this demonstrates that no matter what, even if he has to wait for her for two thousand years, he will. Well done.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really have no idea what this is about, but it was well written! Awesome job! :D