Reviews for the Only Webkinz in the World
twinsister27 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I have had Webkinz since I was 7 years old, and I have A LOT (AKA Over 50) Webkinz on my account. I have one Webkinz, a Peace Puppy, with no tag, but that was because it was a dollar for it at Value Villiage, and it has this blue string around a paw, that basically means it had a code that someone else now has, somewhere. Basically, I LITERALLY adopted a Webkinz (LOL) even though the reason of how it has no tag is someone else adopted it onto an account already, but it wasn't me. Whenever I buy Webkinz, then they always have a code, unless it's at, for example, Value Village and is for a dollar. I didn't take the code and Webkinz and take the code off. I would never do that.
dawn chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
RacerMau chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is a good story, or rather a good poem, about Webkinz. I am a seasoned Webkinz member ( three years and counting!) and am only too familiar with the problem of missing tags. For example,

I was searching for the spotted frog, which was POTM, and all of Walmart's Webkinz had no tag.

A very close family friend gave me a black cat, sadly w/o a tag b/c it didn't have one when he acquired it.

If only every Webkinz could be guaranteed a tag, their lives would be so much easier.
mpuppy4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Say, I thought I was the only one who used that game for my profile pic!
I really like it! Well, the parts I can understand. I've always loved Webkinz, and I still do today; this really is touching.
Yellow Ideya Hunter chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I had one I got for Valentine's day that didn't have a code...
I agree with you. Thank you for doing this. .
Laurho chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Back when Webkinz first came out, i was like 7 so i was really into them, and my friend took the tag code off of one, because she never could buy one. I felt bad, that A) she stole, and B) that toy was about to be thrown away, that i went back the next day and bought it. Hehe. I'm such a softy.
Raya Thalia Nightshade chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Neat! I've never really thought about this issue, but just the other day I was in Hallmark and I found a Black and White Cheeky Dog with its tag missing. Sad.