Reviews for Dedications
RoninBlackwing chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
hmm ... not bad considering the overuse of the setup at one time ... but I have a small note (sorry I can't help myself with those) - "For someone whose apartment was demolished recently" - 2 years is hardly recently. I'm not criticizing or trying to poke holes in the story, it just jumps out at me since at the time of Ryan's wedding it been nearly 2 years since the Dunn case.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Original idea or not you put your own twist on it and it was lovely - truly.
Aivlisaneleh chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great story! The way you portrait it all, very real and sweet... Congrats! Loved it!
sassygreen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I liked this. I loved your ideas about the dedications. It's sweet!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was an excellent reveal! It had the exact tone of the show and could very easily happen just this way on Monday night. I appreciate the realism.

You had a bit of the traditional banter when he first arrived, which was fun. The more serious conversation about the book was just wonderful and that last comment from Kate was loaded with subtext, very much like most of the exchanges on the show. Loved it!
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hey! I loved this, I think it was a very original take on this topic. Great job! Ly x
aggieboyle chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Loved it!
cloisharley chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
i love it - i've been waiting for this moment for a while actually. I really want castle to find out how much the books really meant to her. This moment would be perfect - although I would also take a slight;y ore teasing one if that's what they showed :)
International08 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aww, sweet!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Yes, it's been done before, but I like your take on it. I especially liked the "man who saved me from myself" line.