Reviews for If I Stay
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Awww this on Hiatus too?
dang
ono,

When you feel like you can write this, please do Waiting is fine... Poor Sam!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hey kiddo... I've always wanted to call someone that! HAHA. But you should update this, Kay that's it. Bye.
make more now chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
yo got to make more of these there good!
castyola chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Baby steps. :'(
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
...epic
CashAsh13 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
You are evil with those cliffies! Can't wait for the next update!
Ash
castyola chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
OOOOOOOOOOMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!
this is so unconstructive but all i can say is ICANTWAITUNTILTHISISUPDATEDO MGHERHANDMOVED!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Well, I am with Danny, I have little sympathy for meg. Although, that's going to be the only way for him to get her to own up.
Bobbi Phantom chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Sam is bad-ass. She would know. She's also the smarter one soooooooo... THANK YOU FOR THE STORY!
O()O
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I needed this story. I mean I really needed this story. This is awesome. Your writing, your plotline, your idea - I just love it. I love this story.

Update soon?
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
This chapter gave me the creeps...ya see, my name is Megan...and I have blonde hair... *shudders* Why?
Phantom Fan 21398 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Absolutely love the fanfic! I just started reading it and fell in love with it. Hopefully, you will be able to post the next chapter already. I know you've just updated recently... (sorry, too excited.) but I'm just DYING to see what happens next. I love how you can take my imagination to the next level and make me feel like I'm watching one of the show's specials. Makes me wish I was as good as you. :) Keep the good work up! NEXT CHAPTER... :D
Reject.the.Rebel chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this chapter FOREVER.

Oh, and great story by the way[: your plot lines are amazing. I hope to read all of your stories once I get the time.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Well, congrats on the potential book deal!

They SORTA MADE UP! Although, while I understand Danny is angry at her for cutting herself, screaming at her about it certainly won't help anything. Although, Sam being angry at Danny and not telling him why doesn't help either, especially because he is notorious for being clueless. I mean, it's obvious to us why: because he knew she was going to confess and he was going to just run off to help Valerie and tame Cujo and the fact that he didn't tell her he knew...men. What're you gonna do?
MsFrizzle chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Dear Tori Stone,

I'm trying to find the words. This is an amazing story told with consummate skill. There have been a number of angst-filled stories out there where one of the three die/injured/close to death but his goes well beyond that. Your ability to evoke the emotions of your characters in your readers through realistic dialogue and description clearly show you as one of the best writers.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »