Reviews for Take Care
thatgirlwiththe chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You're such a damned good writer! Great story. :)
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
there was no romance... it was pure friendship with isabela internal battle but i guess this is a prequel
Asha'man X chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
It's so nice to see another story from you. Even though this is a prequel, it feels like meeting old friends when you read this story. Hawke and Isabela are like they were in Aya, but a little more light hearted, as this takes place before things get heavy.

As with Aya, every detail is fleshed out just right. The humour is there, as is the undercurrent of romance. Once again, I find myself pouring through the story, only to reach a downer when I realised it wasn't going any further.

I hope to see more stories from you soon, this site needs more stories of this high quality. Fantastic work!
SonicH2O chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Im so so so sooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see you writing more Hawke/Isabela. Your writing is the most ridiculously awesome POV on Isabela out there. Truly fantastic. I hope more is coming (more Isabela/Hawke stuff, I get that this was just a one shot )
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Great one shot! Keep it up :)
Well done. Again chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
As the name suggests, you've done it again. I really love how you portray Isabela in this one, despite her personality being covered by numerous other authors here on the site. Delicious, delicious tension. Crafted with delicious, delicious words. Love it. Keep 'em coming!

Lovely Hawke, btw :D