Reviews for Snape's Solution
Tara chapter 1 . 7/18
I really love Loten's story but this is...not off the same quality AT ALL. Use quotation marks to indicate vocabulary-it's a very basic structural part of writing. Also, Snape is WAY too harsh-you really see him that way? Because no one else in the world does! Your dialogue is choppy and really seems to go nowhere. Did you write this in 20 mins? ? Take some time to fix your story before posting next time and then you may get more readers and reviews.
creelluka chapter 1 . 7/3
Hilarious, I'm reading Chasing the Sun alongside this
daisycb chapter 1 . 5/16
This is hysterical. I so much needed this laugh. Most enjoyable.
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 4/26
You're fab, I love this
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 3/25
Much chuckling. Thanks for writting!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was good, and yea, having Snape do what he did was effective for sure!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Great one-shot :D I really enjoyed this!
PhiGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
While this might be less plausible than Loten's version it did make me grin. Especially the moral. Thanks for that )

I didn't read the original version, but I'm glad that you decided to put the part about Hermione back in. It's amusing and it doesn't distract at all.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is amusing especially the moral hahaha XD
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Snape two-thirds of the way to Gary Stu-dom. Bit chatty for Snape, too.
JongKhan chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was utterly fantastic! It's SO sensible by comparison to all the folderol that JKR made Dumbledore do with Harry. And the whole idea of three kids being sent off to find horcruxes when they've got no idea of what they're looking for-bah! Love the humor and economy of this piece-excellent!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Potter, you may come with me on one condition: You will obey me, without question, in everything, or I will pitch you into the sea and let you swim home. - I could vividly picture how Severus looks like and snickered badly.

Dark Lord is almost as bad at potions as Longbottom. - Died again.

Not that it's any of your business, but yes, I am a half-blood. And my mother's maiden name was Prince, so that's my old potions text you've been cribbing from so shamelessly all year. - Twice killed, thank you very much.

He bloody peed, in front of Harry, loooool! Okay, died again.

And holy shite, Severus flew him across, lol! That easy!

Thanks for making me look like a mentally-challenged person for laughing maniacally in front of my parents.
TheUsualCrime chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Moral: Dumbledore was definitely the best person to take Harry on his first Horcrux hunt. So glad that it was him in the real version. :) Points for the snark (it wasn't the most original but it did make me snicker once or twice), but would not trade that for actual adventure, plot, information, and a real story in this overall scene for anything.
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is hilarious. It all seems so simple!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"They are, as you so wisely pointed out in class, not transparent." HEEHEE
I love this rewrite of the Harry/Dumby Horcrux retrieval scene. Snape is so awesomely snarky, and dead on the mark. I love this: "And my mother's maiden name was Prince, so that's my old potions text you've been cribbing from so shamelessly all year." Harry really does deserve a dressing down for that.
I love the line in the A/N that you didn't find a use for. That's hilarious! The A/N is just as funny as the actual story.
Awesome rewrite of the scene. There are seriously so many plot holes with JKR's work, not that I don't still love her, and you exploited them BRILLIANTLY.