Reviews for Snape's Solution
daisycb chapter 1 . 5/16
This is hysterical. I so much needed this laugh. Most enjoyable.
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 4/26
You're fab, I love this
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 3/25
Much chuckling. Thanks for writting!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was good, and yea, having Snape do what he did was effective for sure!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Great one-shot :D I really enjoyed this!
PhiGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
While this might be less plausible than Loten's version it did make me grin. Especially the moral. Thanks for that )

I didn't read the original version, but I'm glad that you decided to put the part about Hermione back in. It's amusing and it doesn't distract at all.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is amusing especially the moral hahaha XD
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Snape two-thirds of the way to Gary Stu-dom. Bit chatty for Snape, too.
JongKhan chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was utterly fantastic! It's SO sensible by comparison to all the folderol that JKR made Dumbledore do with Harry. And the whole idea of three kids being sent off to find horcruxes when they've got no idea of what they're looking for-bah! Love the humor and economy of this piece-excellent!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Potter, you may come with me on one condition: You will obey me, without question, in everything, or I will pitch you into the sea and let you swim home. - I could vividly picture how Severus looks like and snickered badly.

Dark Lord is almost as bad at potions as Longbottom. - Died again.

Not that it's any of your business, but yes, I am a half-blood. And my mother's maiden name was Prince, so that's my old potions text you've been cribbing from so shamelessly all year. - Twice killed, thank you very much.

He bloody peed, in front of Harry, loooool! Okay, died again.

And holy shite, Severus flew him across, lol! That easy!

Thanks for making me look like a mentally-challenged person for laughing maniacally in front of my parents.
TheUsualCrime chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Moral: Dumbledore was definitely the best person to take Harry on his first Horcrux hunt. So glad that it was him in the real version. :) Points for the snark (it wasn't the most original but it did make me snicker once or twice), but would not trade that for actual adventure, plot, information, and a real story in this overall scene for anything.
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is hilarious. It all seems so simple!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"They are, as you so wisely pointed out in class, not transparent." HEEHEE
I love this rewrite of the Harry/Dumby Horcrux retrieval scene. Snape is so awesomely snarky, and dead on the mark. I love this: "And my mother's maiden name was Prince, so that's my old potions text you've been cribbing from so shamelessly all year." Harry really does deserve a dressing down for that.
I love the line in the A/N that you didn't find a use for. That's hilarious! The A/N is just as funny as the actual story.
Awesome rewrite of the scene. There are seriously so many plot holes with JKR's work, not that I don't still love her, and you exploited them BRILLIANTLY.
dash11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love the perspective; it provides a refreshing change to the usual. And the general snarkiness is what makes this so good. Along with the fact that you make an excellent point - namely that Dumbledore's actions in HBP (or ever, really) didn't quite make sense.
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Severus certainly does excel at making editorial comments about the behavior of others without any regard for how unwarranted or baseless his assumptions might be. You're absolutely correct; there is no affection of any kind...not because Harry doesn't inspire it, but to Snape's ire at the role Harry will play in taking down Voldemort; how difficult it must be to have to be forced to contribute to that effort when Severus believes that everything should revolve around him, instead.

Incidentally, it's both canon and Word of God that Harry picked up spells with speed provided with the proper supervision and assistance, rather than the derisive comments, borderline slander, and outright character assassination delivered by the Potions Master on a schedule of such rigid regularity that one could time bowel movements by them.

Lastly, though this thoroughly unsavory, ungracious, and unsportsmanlike assumption does not appear specifically in this specious one-shot of yours, Lily, contrary to the belief of SnapeWives and members of DeathToCapslock members everywhere, is not some sort of prize to be won in the arena of romance and owes Severus nothing but her friendship, a trust he thoroughly abused by not only making the magical equivalent of a racial slur, but by willingly associating with, then joining, members of a terrorist organization who routinely torture and murder their victims.

Oh, and don't bother replying to this comment, which on some intuitive level you know contains more than a kernel of truth; this is a dead-letter account, checked neither as an IM and by now certainly deactivated as an email. Just accept and move on...or if little wisps of steam are coming out of your ears, visit one of the Severential websites to exorcise your entitled and misguided sense of anger.

That is all. Oh, and have a nice day.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »