Reviews for Preparing for OWLs
TheNightimeSky chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I totally love this. For some weird reason, I've been reading a lot of stories with Remus and Peter in them lately. It seems natural that if Sirius and James were best of best friends, Remus and Peter would spend a lot of time together when the other two were in detention, or doing a dangerous prank, or flirting with girls, or whatever. I just really really liked it.

I also love that Peter's good at something - yay Peter! You know, he was probably pretty smart. Just because McGonagall was stern with him, and he was frantic during his DADA OWL, doesn't mean he's bad at everything. Transfiguration is a hard subject, and exams are stressful! I really don't think Peter gets enough slack, and I just love seeing a lighter-noted story, with him helping out Remus for a change.

Really good job!
WizardWay chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really like this - it's sweet, with just the right amount of seriousness. I like to believe Peter was truly a good person before the act with Voldemort later in his life, and this highlights that. Both Remus and Peter were written beautifully.

Thanks for entering the challenge!

Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was so nice and cute. I love it when people acknowledge that Peter was actually a member of the Marauder, and I especially like that you had Peter be competent at something-heck, even more competent than Remus. I also liked the little snippets into their families because it humanizes them more. Good job :)
silverandviolet chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow, that was great! I liked the way you characterised both Peter and Remus, it added a flavour to the story.

It was very believable, and I haven't seen this idea before, so I'll be giving you high points for Creativity and Believability.

Spelling and Grammar was flawless. Your writing style is neat, but the flow..not so. Probably you should work on the flow, it threw me off once or twice.

I never thought of Peter being good at Potions, but I'm going to pretend this is canon now. I have hardly seen him portrayed like his before, it was a refreshing change. You made excellent use of the prompts, too.

Great job. You will be getting the results on February 10th.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/5/2012