Reviews for Demon Pride & Human Prejudice

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
heheh, update please
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like it, too bad I couldn't find the dresses on line.
Hattaru chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
LOL we all know who it is.

Hattaru

keep it up, I love it, can't wait for more.
Hattaru chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
very intresting chapter, and I never thought that Sesshomaru was Mr.B he is more of a Darcy than a Bingly LOL hehehehhe, though I must say I would never see Kikyo act like that she is more of a Kitty than a Lida LOL hehhehe.

Hattaru chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I don't think this is bad at all, it is P and P form Jane Austin, but the differnts between this story is that you used Jap names instead of the Jane Austin Characters and yes you do have what they say in the story and the way they talk but it has your own view on it, it seems that your characters or the Husband and Wife love each other than the orginal charcters do, very cool, I love it.

Keep it up.

Tencharms chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Awesome story so far! Please update again soon!
mklina chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Ah interesting. So is sesshomaru. Can't wait to see what's going to happen. Update soon
icegirljenni chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Awww that's a wonderful love at first sight no? hehe

Can't wait to read the proper introduction :-)

The links you attached doesn't work though. If you wish to share links you have to space between words then only it will work.

Have a pleasant day.
erika chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
i want to say that i love this movie and the characters of rin and sesshomaru fit perfectly with this story...update soon!
Sess-Rinlover123 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Aww I think kagome already likes inuyasha lol and rin such a adventurous can't wait next update
icegirljenni chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
The excitement to meet Mr Takashi! So Mr Tenshi mentioned only Inuyasha? Not Sesshoumaru?

You owned a Sessh plush too? *high five* I have one too!

Update soon.

Have a pleasant day!
mklina chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Ah I get it now :) sesshomaru is mr. Darcy oh god. Poor Rin. :3 but can't wait for him to fall in love with Rin. I really wonder how you will plan all the charctera with name. Like... Miss. Bingley. Oh how I hate her lol. Anyways update soon. So far it's really good
Jaylonni Love chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I like the story, very interesting. I'd like to see where you're going with it. I also wonder how you'll introduce Sesshomaru as well. Do continue soon love.

Jaylonni Love
mklina chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Interesting... Cause I am reading pride and prejudice by Jane Austen. Probably that's where you got inspired? I was going to write about it too, but oh well :) interesting plot. So. Sesshomaru is more like not Darcy hm? Interesting please update soon! :)