Reviews for The Girl with the Voice
Crystal Prime chapter 47 . 3/20/2017
Are you gonna be continuing this story? I have been enjoying it a lot as you have done really well with it.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 47 . 6/21/2015
Yay update. :D Well, at least I wasn't filled with new massive angst. Keep up the awesome work. See ya.
E153N chapter 47 . 6/9/2015
Hmm, makes me wonder a bit about.. chafing. Eragon was very insistent on saddles :d

That said, FREEKING SUPER FANTASTIC CHAPTER. When you finally finish this arc I'll need to go and re-read it all. To think I originally stumbled across it on dA for it to lead to this amount of awesome :d
MisayaMikoto chapter 46 . 5/21/2015
update soon
LaughingAngel chapter 46 . 2/25/2015
AAAAHHHHHHH! I was so excited to see another chapter finally up, but this?! This was nothing but me bawling like a baby! I can't stop the tears or my nose! And I can't count how many times I screamed 'OH COME ON!' threw those tears! PLEASE post the next one soon! I can't wait as long for the next as I did for the last! You are such an amazing author and story teller! PLEASE keep it coming
Guest chapter 46 . 2/23/2015
How I missed this fic... I hope you're doing well! This chapter was ... damn. So much going on, I love it
mrsbopsalot chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
So I've been binge reading this for the past week, and it is definitely one of the best ES fics that I've read. So many others neglect the nuances of NPCs' personalities, but it makes me so happy the way you've written this. It only kind of sucks that I've read the whole thing so far in such a short period and yet I still get the biggest cliffhanger yet XD just kidding. I will patiently await the next installment!
zevgirl chapter 46 . 1/8/2015
""As am I, lass. I planned to…bed you and rob you that night," he recalled. "But it was you who robbed me, love. You…stole my heart and my every thought from that moment on." He smiled at her.

She leaned forward, kissing his forehead. His skin was cold…clammy…

"You made my life worth living, lass," he told her. "You've no idea…how much better I've been for knowing you. Kiss me, Marieka. I need to feel your kiss once more."""

Whaaaaa! By the nine, what are you trying to do to me?

""Marieka, love," he whispered. "Sing to me…""

And that's where I got weepy. You have to turn this around! I did love Kharjo and Ralof's loyalty. It made it even more bittersweet. Great update!
E153N chapter 46 . 1/8/2015
Ah, another brilliant addition to the previous chapters; personally I find it very difficult to write any emotional stuff, so when you pull off something like this it floors me! CLIFFHANGURRRR (much more fun to write them than to read them D:)
The Female Assassin chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
I am SO glad you updated again. I was worried that you wouldn't. I really love the story as a whole, and this chapter was so sad. I like that you're putting in some hard moments, because, realistically, that life isn't sugar coated sunshine and rainbows. It's a dangerous world and things can go wrong. So good job! I look forward to the next chapter.
ArvaksSkull chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
I'm so happy your back - even if your story is making me cry like a baby! :)
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
... Oh my. I'm just... stunned. First the baby, and now Brynjolf (and the dragon that decided to inconveniently attack Whiterun at that precise moment). How much can Marieka take?

Anyway, despite the torment in this chapter - and the cliffhanger - it's lovely to see you back! :)
Manu chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
OHHH you're back! May the new year be wonderful for you ! I knew he was Bryn ! But see him cry is so ... painful! What a loss for both! Ohhh noo ! Brynjolf..oh but that pain! Great return! So much love for you and come back soon!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
W-what...MY FEELS! Oh jeeze you live to kill them don't you? XD I think my brains in shock a bit. First the baby and now Brynjolf. Ugh, I'm dying inside. You have to update soon. Until Next time. See ya.
LaughingAngel chapter 45 . 12/13/2014
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! WHO WAS IN HER HOUSE?! WAS IS ASTRID? DID BRYNJOLF SHOW UP!? I'm addicted to your writings! I need more! I don't to well with cliff hangers lol this is one of the best reads ever. and I like to read. This is better than most of the 'best sellers' I pick up from the library. You, my dear, are my new muse!