Reviews for Back To School
xxMiss Lizxx chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
YAY! They're married! :D Update the next chapter soon!
xxMiss Lizxx chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Hopefully Vinny will understand. Brittany loves Alvin and always will. They are perfect for each other and hopefully Vinny will see that. Update soon :)
ChipmunksRule4ever chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
these reviews are starting to taste like wood, so I'm trying to do something different.

So, Every couple are happily together, Vinny... I hope she will understand her own son and accept Brittany.

Okay, so... This story is VERY good and I remember it being one of my favorites from the start, which was about... a bit over 2 months ago and I can tell it's STILL one of my favorites and I'm waiting for more, I'm out!
ChipmunksRule4ever chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
oooohhh, righty. Here I go...

I actually had to return to the previous chapters, but I don't hate people for not updating fast, because I've been taught everything good is worth waiting for and I can tell this is! (well... only thing I'd like to have sooner is my own laptop, but I'm not getting it until July :(

Anyway, This is awesome! More people should review it, no doubt about that. So for now, I'm out!
ChipmunkNationAcquisitionLtd chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
well i never got to say this i dont think but its good that ms miller is still in it, and i can relate to alvin and simon with the bickering and arguing
ChipmunksRule4ever chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Why can't Alvin and Simon just make up with each other so everybody could be happy. I just love this story very much and expecting more to come whenever you can. I'm out!
ChipmunkNationAcquisitionLtd chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
cool, good job
IAmASaiyanGirlWarrior13 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I finally got to read it and i got to say i love how tou made jean dump carlos and simon dump sofia. and now theyre back together and simon had his first time and alvins in charge i wonder what will happen? update soon!
xxMiss Lizxx chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
you really need to update now! This is a good story and I'd love it if you continue :)
ChipmunksRule4ever chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
simply; LOVIN' IT! Continue please...
ChipmunkNationAcquisitionLtd chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
sounds pretty cool...can really relate
dickory5 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
still cant belive!

carlos told the whole school!

update soon!
dickory5 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
OMG!

valentines day is intense for those guys! haha
Weirdo98 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I love this story. Please update :)
ChipmunkNationAcquisitionLtd chapter 6 . 2/17/2012