Reviews for Lost Under Deep Cover
SapphoSensei chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
i only just started this and i am enjoying it. lots of tension.

some grammar errors but a good proof reading would take care of that. did not interfere with reading.
Anozira Celia Sunstream chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
That was a nice story but i got lose a comple of time
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I was confused at the last chapter, Do you think you could redo the last chapter? It was to rushed...
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
It is easy for me to say not to let the criticism of a nasty review discourage you, but that is much easier said than done. In this fandom canon can be very much a grey area. The comparison of the characters within the various story arcs and within the many comic continuities are so vastly different. Characters seem OOC in some if the newer arcs as compared to in ARAH. Heck, Snake Eyes and Scarlett aren't a couple in the reboot. They have a connection of some sort but they are far from a ship at this point in the story. Toss in the animated continuities like Resolute and Renegades and it's nearly impossible to decide on one true canon. I think everyone has their favorite canon but arguing about characters acting OOC in a story clearly labeled as AU seems silly. I thought your story was interesting and knowing that you were inspired to write a fanfic about two wonderful characters with whom you were unfamiliar is amazing. That's the magic of Snake Eyes and Scarlett—their characters continue to inspire fanfiction after so many years. I hope you will share your originally planned ending with us because I would love to read it.
Snakebite chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
This story is amazing!
imhooked chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Great story. I look forward to the next chapter.
DreamWeaver2121 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Amazing! keep it up!
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
It's so great to see an update for this story. I do wish that Snake Eyes had the chance in this chapter to mend his broken relationship with Scarlett, but finding a new twist to the plot was exciting and unexpected. Snake Eyes will hopefully get the chance to tell Scarlett how he really feels about her in the near future after getting her away from and out of the control of the Conductor. I hope to see another update soon.
DreamWeaver2121 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
this is really good! i love it! the dark tones and the descriptivness that you use is beyond amazing! can't wait for the next chapter!

I really can't see ways that you could improve except for-maybe- the scenes with Snake eyes. like more fighting or something that brings accross his talents but that is probably coming up isn't it?
MissChris1974 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I am really enjoying this! Keep it up!
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
the only thing wrong with this chapter is that there was only one. Im totally in this fic.
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
The chapter ended before we learned what really happened to Scarlett. I hope the next chapter finally reveals the secret.
Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
great chapter ,now that scarlett has her memories back we can finally find out everything that happened. cant wait to read more.
cew chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
More scenes with Scarlett and Snake-eyes. Have Snake-eyes torture the Puppeteer as payback. Love the story so far.
cew chapter 3 . 2/12/2012