Reviews for Lost Under Deep Cover
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
This was a great update. Lots of information was packed into this chapter. Lots of character history and connections. I especially loved the tender moments between Scarlett and Snake Eyes. I hope you post the next chapter soon.
IzLiz chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
could u plz hurry up and update i really wanna kno wat happens nxt
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I am definitely interested to see where this story is headed. I hope Scarlett can regain her memories and the life she had before the Puppeteer. Hopefully Snake Eyes can help her since she remembered him.
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
great chapter, I think you did a great job with the characters. I think all the Joes are alot more serious in the new comics, but thats the trend that comics are in at the moment, and i quite like the more serious stuff and less Joe Cola and Cobra pyramid schemes ( actually i love the idea of Joe Cola)

any way dont mind school its not as important as getting chapter out as quickly as possible !
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hi, had to come back this morning to review because wouldnt let me log in yesterday.

I really enjoyed this fic, its oging to be one that i will be hunting for updates. I really like the seeing the effects of the mindwashing device on scarlett, it was a great reversal from seeing snake eyes being brainwashed all the time ( or at least attempting to brain wash him).

I felt so bad for scarlett though out the whole thing and i though you did a great job showing her determination and vonribility in different scences and I really liked how confused Slade had gotten at times, showing how much of a puppet she was for Cobra but that she was still human.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I am interested to see where you take this story.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2