Reviews for Everything
Padfootette chapter 3 . 7/10
Loved it! Can't wait for more of this amazing story please update soon
superwhomerlockian1313 chapter 3 . 6/29
This is one of the best fics of this variety that I have read! I really like the reactions toward Merlin's magic and hope you continue this!
aewea chapter 3 . 6/27
actually , this is really good. I don't think u would update anymore but I hope u do .
This is so amazing plssssss post more.
Dramakitty chapter 3 . 2/21
I love the idea but even more I like the reactions of everyone. I've read some stories like this but usually Arthur just accepts Merlin too quickly or throws him in a dungeon just like that. I love your approach and I'm sorry other people don't want to review, and even though this story hasn't been updated in a long time I really love it and hope that it will be updated. You have really cool ideas and present them well! Wishing you luck and happiness!
~Dramakitty :)
Dareagon chapter 2 . 2/2
I love this story! I hope you'll continue updating!
Please?
More Please chapter 3 . 1/17
I know it's been years... But more?! Please!? I'm begging you!
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 3 . 1/12
continue!
Phantom Ice chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
This is the best watching the series fic I've ever read, and honestly one of the better reveals.
I normally wouldn't review on a story that's been abandoned for so long, what's the point? But this, this... I love this. I know you're probably done, but if you do read this reviewplease please continue this fic! It really is great. At the very least could you just finish this episode? It would at least give some closure. Pretty pretty please?
Sigh, it probably won't happen, but I, and I'm sure a lot of us, would really love it if it did.
Good Luck!
Lulu-fan54321 chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
OK I'll get straight to the point your writing style is epic... epically awesome, the story is amazing I've never read anything told like this before. The website thing says you haven't updated since 2012 I hope you update soon because this story is just too amazing not to finish and I really really want to know what Arthur is going to do whenever Merlin tells the dragon that he'll even help kill him because he finds annoying and stupid! Hahaha please, please, God please update soon I bag you!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Ack I love this
LibraryBookWorm chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Please keep writing, i want to see/read more of this story! I think it's fantastic!
Wolfeather101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Awesome! Please hurry the next chappie!
AgnetCoCo chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Please update soon : )
Katy612 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Please please please update:)