Reviews for Everything
mizzymel chapter 3 . 7/3
Despite my earlier review of Merlin being OOC, I love how you structured the watching the series and the conversation and contemplation between scenes. Probably very late to hope you finish it, particularly because you never even made it through the first episode, but it's good just the same.
mizzymel chapter 1 . 7/3
Just found this fic, despite the fact you seem to have abandoned it, I thought I'd comment. I like the premise, but I do feel Merlin is being uncharacteristically hard on himself. He did not murder all of those men, if he had not killed them they would have not only continued to hunt them and endangered Arthur, but even if they'd managed to escape they surely would have burnt Ealdor to the ground and his mother with it. Merlin has always done what he needed to do to protect the people and places he cared about even if that meant he took a life. That he took a hundred at once to protect a village would not bother him slightly, as the consequences of not doing so would have been the death of 100 innocents including his mother. That's not murder. Yes, he manipulated Arthur, but he surely didn't use dark magic to prevent Morgana from using her magic against Arthur. He did what he had to do to protect Arthur. I really hope self loathing Merlin will go away, because it's not canon. There are things he's felt guilty about, like not helping Morgana, and freeing the Dragon, but I don't think any of the things mentioned are on that list.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 3 . 6/29
If you could see me right now, you'd take pity and write more updates. It's beautifully done, this is! A very different version from the usual "watching the show" AND "great reveal"!
Please update! This is amazing! :)
Ma13 chapter 2 . 6/18
Hi! I really really really really really hope you continue this fic. I want to see everyone reacting to Merlin saving the day again and again. Seeing everything he's given up. Understanding why Morgana cracked. I've rea a few reveal fics and so far this is in my top 3. Is it discontinued? I really hope it's not. Please continue!
Please try to update this fanfiction! I really love the writing style you use. I love their reactions to the secrets please continue.
Ma13 chapter 3 . 6/11
Please continue your watching the series fic. It is very good. I hope Merlin doesn't wake up for a while though, so Arther how much he's done and everyone will feel a bit more at ease before he wakes up. I love how the charachters are reacting and I'm exited to see more. I just started reading, so do you know when you'll update next? Again, I can't wait to read more!
captain swan otp chapter 3 . 6/3
oh god this is one of the best reveal fics I've ever read! please, please update soon! i can't wait until you get further into the episodes!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 3 . 5/30
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
(Can't wait for the reactions on the whole /"I'm not a monster, am I?"/ thing. Cos the knights and GWen are gonna be all "OH, HELL NO!" And Arthur's gonna be so conflicted and at the same time thinking, "Oh, FUCK no, Merlin- you, a monster? Ridiculous!" "...but on the other hand, THAT GODDAMN MAGIC...!")
Teekalin chapter 3 . 4/7
Please continue with this. I want to read more :-)
elyador chapter 3 . 4/6
love this story!
it has to be one of the best and original 'watching the series' fics i've read.
i know it's been a long time, but please update it
This is really good. I'd love it if you continued it please. You're a great writer!
Yayayay123 chapter 3 . 2/7
It is really good, I love it! Please continue it
You're doing well!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 1/20
Please write more. This is one of the "Watch the Show" fics I've read.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 3 . 1/19
This is really good. I can't wait to read more. :)