Reviews for Everything
Ppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee update soon it's such a good plot idea
moooore? plz plz!
zephie chapter 4 . 1/19
Very much enjoyed the first two chapters. I'd be really interested in seeing the end :) Maybe try posting on archive of our own instead?
AutumnsFey chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Hi, I just wanted to ask if you already know if you will be allowed to continue? The beginning was really promising! Besides, a 'watching the series'-fanfiction doesn't really go against the rules as Long as you don't simply copy the script of the original. Best example in this case: Time Travel and TV, a fanfiction that's already gone up to the 'Wicked Day' in ist length. Keep going, thank you.
FullMentalPanic chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
By definition, Fanfiction is pretty much poetic plagiarism. I doubt these folks have a legitimate case against you. Here's to hoping for a quick resolution with that issue and another update! Happy Holidays!
Dalamanza chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Please write more! I love this kind of fic, and this looks really promising
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
I hope you haven't given up on this story again, I really like it! And hope to read more. Please tell us if you've moved it somewhere else
WolfGirl chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
I really love this story! It's really well written! I also like that you only have a few people reacting instead of everyone, since, that makes seeing all their reactions easier to see. I hope everything gets sorted out. And if you do have to move it I will try to make sure to follow it to it's new home. :)

Wolf~Girl
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
They aren't legitimate. I hope you get everything straightened out!I was really looking forward to this story!
elyador chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
You're not the only one.
Several people with similar type of stories have been told they need to remove them. One person deleted theirs, the others haven't as far as i'm aware.
I see nothing wrong with this type of story, i love them and am attempting to write my own.
I might suggest copying your story to archiveofourown.
M.S.Franklin chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
I really doubt this group is anything more than someone who's taken it upon themselves to enforce the site policy. While the idea is okay enough, I suppose, making themselves into a group and naming themselves policy of truth or whatever sounds kind of overkill xD. Most people would just tip off the author to what they're doing wrong, or alert the mods if it's serious. In any case, I really don't think you're breaking any rules. At least, I've never seen anyone be cracked down on for writing a watching the series? Reading the books is different, because they usually take text straight from the books, but you're adapting the story in a whole other way.
Anyway, your approach to the issue is really logical and responsible. Just, I mean, informing readers what has happened, even giving some time to read the chapter again before you take it down, and then investigating the problem to see if it's legit and what you should do. And no complaining, even! (Which would be justified, methinks.) Idk, it just seems really maturely handled to me x).
By the way, I love your story! :)
f1gymnast chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
Oh I was hoping to read Chapter 3. This group sounds very up themselves. At no point have you laid claim to the ideas. I haven't read chapter 3 but from the comments I assume that the charcaters are watching the episodes or similar. I can't see a problem as long as you acknowledge that the majority of the diaglogue was from the original script so you aren't taking credit for others work. If the MODs themselves haven't contacted you I would just ignore them. Just make it clear what is your work and what you have borrowed. After all Fanfiction is borrowing the ideas from other places and adapting them. Good Luck. :)
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
What's weird is that I've read storys called: Watching Merlin, that are basically each episode w/ commentary and those never got questioned.
JCR chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
WOW, so sorry because this is so good and of all the ones I have read this is one of the better ones. I think someone is just jealous and wants to stop a good story!
RLMz chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Really nice see a writer come back to a story after so long. It gives me hope that some other stories I follow may one day be updated too