Reviews for Just Two Days
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
You did great job on describing how think in multiple pathways at same time - contrasting emotions. How she realizes the differences, feels both emotions strongly. How love expands to include others without taking away from anyone. Ends on a positive note for the future, if still a bit confusing as to what that future will be.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
The wolf conversation between Jacob and Sam seems right from what info in the books. Jacob true to form in needing to be reminded of who the parents are.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Don't understand why she would still be bleeding. Thought Edward would close all the wounds with his venom. Nice comments on Jacob belonging to Renesmee.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Nice fill in the missing moment. The description of her uncontrolled anger was really good. And then how Edward calmed her down and their conversation kind of touching.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I just love the way you have captured Bella, it really fits in well with what we all know from BD. As usual she tries to take all the blame, even though any mother would feel furious at the thought of her daughter being spoken for when she is 3 days old.
rue chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Great job! I love the way you write her pov. Please continue! :)
spunkmehard chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Amazing all the new relationships and arrangements one little baby girl can make happen. I liked how you included Rosalie's part in all this, her determination to help Bella see this through to the end. Another great chapter, thanks for this.
spunkmehard chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Enjoyed hearing the perspective from the wolf side. I can certainly understand Bella's (and Edward's)concerns about their daughter whom they have only just met. To find out she somehow is destined to be with Jacob is overwhelming and difficult to take. The only reassuring thing being the wolves will always support and protect her must give Renesmee's parents some comfort. Thanks for this VP24, I'm glad you are touching on things not really discussed in depth before, well done.
spunkmehard chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This seemed very natural and relaxed, Edward explaining to Bella all she missed during her change. And because Edward was doing most of the talking, it was a great opportunity to get inside his head a bit and get his perspective on things. Thanks for this VP24.
Allysha chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Omfg you're back! You have no idea how thrilled I was when I saw you have a new story. I was like checking your page every single day hoping for any updates especially for Distractions and Practice Makes Perfect. Please, please, please say you'll update them soon as you're still working on it :) Thanks for your amazing stories. Love it a lot!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Thanks for this VP24. I enjoyed the depth of the conversation you created with E&B after she attacked Seth. To understand their thoughts as they sort through the dilemma Jake has presented them with, something all parents would do for their child. Hope you continue with this and update soon.
Myppe chapter 1 . 1/6/2012