Reviews for Dr Damon saves the day
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
goo job
MusicLover500 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved this story! Dalaric is my second favorite couple behind Delena. It sucks they killed Ric off... he was so badass! Why couldn't they have killed one of the useless extras?! :(
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I hadn' t read this one yet.. it was... cute :) & so "them"... in your headcanon wise ;)
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Short, sweet, and to the point! This a perfect addition to that episode!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh Damon're nothing but sexy trouble.

SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"Is it wrong if I think you look totally hot all beaten to shit and covered in blood?"

"Everything about you is wrong."

- No Damon; it is not wrong ;)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
cute cute cute cute cute!
DRBR-Lovely chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Much better than what was screened. Love the last moment of this story especially. So cocky and demanding.
Mineola chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
We needed this missing scene! thank you for writing it! I am so sad that we didn't get to see it, but they are so conservative about that stuff on this show *sighs*
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I am incapable of writing such short one-shots, and I applaud you for making this both short AND entertaining. You keep them both in character, I like it. _
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
you know i've got nothing but love for you, right? and this little 'ficlet' is just proof of why :)

amazing work, and so much hotter than the DE-scene at the end of 3x10. and more honest :)

can't wait to see more of Dalaric from you... and maybe, esp for my Elaric-loving friend H, some AlaricElena in the future ;) heheh
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I didnt like the Delena kiss (and Im a Delena Shipper)- so actually your One Shot really made my day!