Reviews for Eyes of stone
Yume97 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
So pretty! It's one of the best Kurtofsky fanfics i have ever read.
Thanks for sharing with us (:
nessyschu chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This is way too adorable and sweet and almost sad and I love it a ton.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
This is so amazingly, brilliantly sweet! The building's just such a sweetheart, and Taylor and Kurt and Dave and their littlest baby and the nonexistent kitten are so lucky. I really love this, and I'm really happy I found you on tumblr. You're writing is really excellent, and I can't wait for your next update. Online And Anonymous is my favourite story of yours besides this one.
The Plaid Shirt chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Love this so much that I almost have tears in my eyes. So wonderful, and sweet, and exactly the kind of thing to put me in the right mood for the rest of this day. Thank you.
ShallICompareThee chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
D'aaaww, this is the sweetest thing *ever*! I don't think I got who the woman the building disapproves of is.. at first I thought she was thei baby, as she ate and cried a lot (oops? XP), but then Taylor arrived and I had to think about other possibilities.. is she one of the gleeks (I only pictured Rachel and Santana.. but maybe it was Mercedes? Why is it that I have to play Sherlock with every fic of yours? XD)? Or Carole/Dave's mother to help them with the baby?

Oh, well.. it's not that important. The important things are them transferring, how the building felt about being beautified (I loved it when it was all indignant about it! It's already *faboulous* the way it is, you hear me?), Taylor being able to see its 'eyes' following them in the apartment and drawing it - d'aaaww!

It's a really sweet story and I'm glad you took the chance with this unusual POV. Thank you!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Not gonna lie. I'm a little in love with this fic.
debraelq chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Lovely little ending.
rubylis chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Awww...hands down my favorite chapter-thank you for adding it!

Love the bit about "the other" singing alone-or when he thinks he is. *grin*

And that last line? PERFECT!

Good job, hon, good job. :)

-Lis
Dr. Glitterbear chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
In less than 2500 words, you've managed to write an emotionally complete story. You have magic typing fingers or something.
LizzyPoodle chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
You are freaking brilliant. Move closer to me. Now. We can play games and go on walks and watch movies. I feel like I'm learning about you through your writing, and you are wonderful.
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Hehe. I do know. :3 Took me twice through to understand it, which is awesome! I guess the woman who moved in was their surrogate? 'Cause then there were babies and it got more adorable... Adorabler? Huh, not a word, I think... Anyways! When you mentioned teeth brushing I had just had the same thought! :O

~Fern Rose
Aetheriata chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Awwww...

The building being annoyed by Rachel (I guess it's her?) and then Tyler and...

Awwwww...

Tyler "feeling" the building, maybe? Or he's just born to be an architect :D

Glad you added this piece :)
rubyliss chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Awww...this last chapter is my favorite! Kind of wish you'd add just one more chapter...please? Because I'd love to see the building and their children meet. Wonderful story! :)
fightonthepromenade chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I never knew I needed this in my life until now. I like the idea of an unbiased object just...watching. Very nicely executed and I love the ending. Super sweet.
awkward innuendo chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Aw babe! That last line. Freaking poetry. Just... Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. To it all.

There was a moment where my heart sank- when Kurt didn't come home and Dave was dressed in a suit- I thought for one horrible moment that Kurt had... But no! Kurt's not dead and they're married! Best ending. Ah! That last line! I shall keep going back to that! The continuity of it! It just flowed. Brought everything together.

And heh heh! The building's comments were so funny. He is totally biased! And him hearing them having sex! Ah Kurt, noisy are we? :P

Ah...that last line... :)