Reviews for I Still Miss Someone
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 1 . 1/10
Thank you for posting, you wonderful human being.
kuku.na.muniu chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
my fave zoro/name fic out there
Yokoyoko chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Sweetness, loved it, hope you'll produce more which are similar to this, sweet and lovable :)

Cheers!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I don't usually ship this, but that was sweet. And kind of cute. Well done.
YukiYukina chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Sweet ;)
navitor3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yes! That's how it should have been! *teary eyed* I love this story and definitely want more zona from you! :) If only Zoro really wanted Nami just as much as he wants to be the best swordsman!
mochidesu chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hahahaha, this was great :P (especially the cute ending)

I really liked the roles Mihawk and Perona played in this xD
Lyren chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
First and foremost, thank you for writing this. It's one of those fanfics where a reader would just wish that it's real and part of the original. I enjoyed the flow of the story and the relationship between Mihawk-Perona-Zoro is exactly the same way as I saw it. Overall, this was a very good read.
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love this :D
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love it! It is my favorite ZoNa fic ever! Lovve it, Love it, Love it,Love it, Love it!
82and9make91 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love it. The interactions with Hawkeye and Perona are great I like how you wrote the relationship he forms with them. And the Zoro/Nami stuff was great of course as well.
Lavatory Attendant chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
First review I've written for years. Be honoured ;)

But I just had to! Will be mostly referring to the last paragraph for a reason but from the beginning: Great idea, great writing, well-written characters! :) It fascinates me, that the last paragraph is exactly what I had in mind for a few days now. Seriously, I imagined their meeting over and over, how it could've been before ... and so on. I haven't written fanfiction for quite a while now and I don't think I will soon but if I'd find your words in English (I'm from Germany), I would've written exactly the same. Thanks for uploading this awesome piece of work!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Very well done!

Loved all the banter between Zoro and Perona. Loved how you even got Mihawk teasing and interacting with him. Loved all the nastolgic parts. Loved the excesive use of the work fuck. And loved the fluffy ending. Just plane loved it.

Needless to say, this is going in my faves. Awesome job, keep up the great work.
Key2YourHeart chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Nice work!

I really enjoyed this fanfic, It was very well written and ran smoothly.

I hope to read some more ZoNa fanfics from you in the future.

Keep up the great work!
MINAMI chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It was well written.

Although I felt like Perona was kinda stealing Nami's thunder.:)