Reviews for Second chances
Seeker of the Skies chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
You know that ending may have pissed me off if you didn't end it with the Hachiko statue thing. It was like that one line just made the ending alright, kinda weird, ne.
I HAVE A HEART chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is very good!
Xerzo LotCN chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
i liked it allot i wonder what the reaction would / will be i really like you writing im sorry you dont get reviews dont et discouraged sorry...
Xerzo LotCN chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
this is very great story! poor neku and hum shiki and wow
Jacob52698 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
dont listen to quantum cat he/shes just doing to be bitch/ass i thought it was near flawless

keep up the good work jacob52698
Jacob52698 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
you should have had neku follow her onto the plan good book continue plz
Seeker of the Skies chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Yes because telling your readers that if their not careful the hylian loach will eat them in their dreams is perfectly normal. Also do you realize just how few people would know what that is unless their obsessive Zelda fans like you. And this chapter was better than you gave it credit for, short but sweet.

the Aussies are doing very good with their floor routines right now in the gymnastics, it looks beautiful.
Quantum Cat chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm just going to offer some advice

Your grammar, punctuation, and spelling need serious work. Get a beta reader. There's gotta' be somebody out there.

Also, a big issue, don't tell the readers about Neku's changes. Show us. Instead of saying he wasn't anti-social anymore, show it.

Your setting is a bit difficult to believe to be honest. For all intents and purposes the whole place felt like it took place in New York or something. There isn't any of that distinct Shibuya feel that the game had and that was part of its charm. Also, just use a conversion calculator or look up prices on the internet. Don't just use dollars.

I do not mean to offend, but I will say that these issues were huge distractions for me and I couldn't enjoy this nearly as much as I may have.

Good luck,

-QC
PMiller1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Wow another Shiki M. & Neku S and it a Drama/Angst too. Nice.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
i don't know but something in this chapter was boring me, i don't know what it was, perhaps because nothing much happened.

i think i liked the first chapter more, but this was alright, so tell arianna not to go phyco.