Reviews for Xmen Supreme: Ashes of Hope
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
Hot potato on a stick, this was exiting ! The mix of old and new was just right, so keep up the good work !
KasugaRomio chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
It was certainly bigger in scope ! A bit too much luck on the X-men side. Some of those twists and turns could have ended REALLY badly.
kidstandout chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
awesome read, so much happened. loved your spin on the dark phoenix arc. and it's about time emma showed up. only one more volume before i'm up to date
KasugaRomio chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
So much of everything in this ark, but something about that ending just didn't work for me. Even though I like this Phoenix symbiosis. It's like I have already seen those scenes before, through other X-men media. Where is the new directions and pathways for characters to take and explore ?
For some reason I expected you to stick with only one aspect of the marvel world and ignore magic/aliens.
KasugaRomio chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
I was about to comment on how "Vanilla" this is compared to the comics Ultimate, but this new turn of events postpones my judgment.
KasugaRomio chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
While what you have here is great, for some reason I have to take little breaks between chapters. Otherwise the story becomes a bit monotone.
KasugaRomio chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
You magnificent bastard ! I know my comments are a bit on the short side, but do not underestimate my appreciation for what you have done here !
KasugaRomio chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I missed a cohesive storytelling in an X-men story.
KasugaRomio chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I'm at the edge of my seat !
Gwenlynn chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
Volume 3 is as good as the first two were. Interesting choices were made to form this universe. I am eager to start volume 4 next.
JDP95 chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
I like your mix on all this. You're still sticking to the original story but with some awesome twists and turns. You're doing a great job and I can't wait to finish this!
JDP95 chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
I'm really loving what you're doing here, especially with throwing Emma into this and the Phoenix coming soon. I know I've been away for a while but I am so excited to catch up! Great job!
xavier.fincher chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Very nice ending for this volume that had so many ups and downs for our heroes. It's sad to see Warren leave the team since he was my favorite character but I can see why he left and at least gave a good reason. This volume was just huge in more ways than one with an election, aliens, and Phoenix. What more could you ask for lol. I have loved this series since the first volume and can't wait to finally catch up.
xavier.fincher chapter 27 . 10/20/2013
Talk about if you can't beat 'em join 'em taking a whole new meaning. This was a great idea turning Kelly's son into a mutant. And I have to say I was with Magneto's plan here except for the kidnapping him which is wrong but making him see how the other half lives brings so much potential for storytelling. So now everything's about to change and not just for Kelly but for the team since Jean now has the Phoenix as a voice in her head and Angel is now a part of his family's company.
xavier.fincher chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Very well done. Its not my favorite arc but its well up there for sure. I figured Emma Frost was Scott's ex and it was nice to finally see the "White Queen". Everything with the Inner circle, and Phoenix was amazing and killing Scott was so unexpected that I had to reread it like 3 times lol. But one thing I have to say that was great to me was that everyone had an opinion on the different situations and didn't just all agree. Even though they had few options they still had their own thoughts. One thing that was mixed for me was bringing Scott and Jean back so quickly because there wasn't much of a mourning period, they were gone for like a second then back. But I still enjoyed the ride. I'm hoping to see Emma Frost again and can't wait to read Kings and Tyrants.