Reviews for A World Worth Saving
VODKA18 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Very nice.
Mspainj chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
That awkward moment when you see your employer looting the corpse of your former mentor. There's probably a lot more awkward moments to come, especially if you're with a callous necromancer.

Some errors:

"by a gang of corrupted 'rouges'"

You got rogue right afterwards so just a minor thing.

"Elly 'knocked' an arrow on her bow "

Arrows are nocked unless you knock one away to avoid getting hit (good luck at that)!

"had just pulled from the 'Corrupted Rogue'"

There should be consistency on the caps. I'm not sure which one is correct but it seems off. That being said, they are refered as Corrupt Rogues in the bestiary.

"Elly felt the barest moment of relief, even gratitude to the Necromancer and his thralls',' this feeling evaporated a moment"

I would have ended the sentence after thralls. It becomes a run-on otherwise.

"After a few moments 'thought' she moved over to where the Necromancer had continued his scavenging"

I think you meant to use 'though', though it might be better if you replaced it with a comma.

Wow its been four chapters and Elly still hasn't mentioned the necromancer's name.
Syntium chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
This is really good!

Hope you update soon!
Mspainj chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
That's an interesting relationship between mercenary and character. Since you could gear/revive rogues, I've never considered the thought of raising their skeletons. It must be very creepy to consider someone animating the bones of one's body but alas, if you're dead you would not be able to care no?