Reviews for Black Knight
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 1/20
wow I love it ...
you really need to update this :)
I really loved this line ,""You make mention of that one more time and so help me, kid, I will not be responsible for what I will do to you."
great job ...thank you
kim chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Please please update I hope angel finds his son and gives him a good spanking
RachelWannabe chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Not the best written piece, the characters are a little out of tune but it sure tells one of my biggest Connor/Angel fantasy. The angst finaly blowing out without one of them getting nearly killed by the other. Angel's "Get over it" in the show sounded like an ending to many things I wish to've seen. And that was such a great dispointment.

A thumb's up. Tchuss

PS: What's c/p?
Khishane chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great story.
Loving it!
Hope you update soon. Looking forward to Connor getting his butt warmed lol.
Cheers :)
Lady Schumi chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really like this story! please update
Jackie chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Please update your stories you r my favorite author in this fandom!
update please chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Please update you're stories! You're such an amazing writer!
i chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Please update this story I love all your stories but hate how u never finish them...
Nina430 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is great. Update aspa please
Tayler chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
WOW im hooked i cant wait for more please update soon
Salvatore-Whore chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haha! I love that last line! "Besides- I wasn't through talking yet." Hahaha that was epic! I loved it update soon please!
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
SOOOOO glad to see you back (((BIG HUGS!))) YAY!

Hope your muse stays with you for a while and you can work on some of the other stories too ;) (hint hint, LOL!)

I can't wait to see where you are taking this one. It's been a while since I saw this side of Connor...
Fiito chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Amazing amazing! I can't wait for more! :)
5-STAR chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Loved it! I really hope u update you r a fantastic writer u capture the characters perfectly
Ketterly chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
OMG. Yes, please. Do continue with more, and soon.

I always loved that scene in the show where Angel told him to "get over it," and Connor looked like he didn't quite know what to make of it. This is an excellent rewrite of that!

I'm ready to read the next chapter. :D