Reviews for everything in moderation
emily3203 chapter 1 . 6/3
Never have I shipped Lucy and Erza so hard in my life. No, this is the first time the thought ever crossed my mind. But this story successfully granted me access to that wonderful world of Yuri, a world I didn't think I'd find in Fairy Tail, and now I'm laughing like a madman as Natsu is probably already planning a honeymoon with his new mate, the floor. But you're right. At least Loke is normal.
thefourteenthdarkone chapter 1 . 2/15
That was wonderfully beautiful.
GoldenPiggy chapter 1 . 2/10
Everything in this story? Okay. I can deal with all this- this beautiful hilariousness. Then we get to Loke. I laughed like a hyena.
FW Wandering chapter 1 . 1/27
Loke is the normal one that is scary.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
LMAO LOVE the bit with Loke!
HopeandSecrets chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is, without a doubt, rhe funniest thing I have heard, seen, or read in my entire life. I reread some of the lines over and over and it was hard not to laugh.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Good one shot. I love how it ended. And Natsu. Perfect. Lmao.
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was funny lol.
Rose's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
XD Natsu a... A... A CAT GAH! SO KAWAII!
randomteenager chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
LOL Gray's part though, hahaha so funny! So direct, I love it. And of course Natsu would be more interested in the floor.

Cute premise! Very amusing. Thank you for sharing!
El Reino chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Your stories are all so hilarious and they actually manage to wrench a real life laugh out of me. Haha, at least Lucy has Loki to be normally in love. Thanks for writing!
El R.
Straw Heart chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
LOL this is so great!
I love it.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Umm, it's Juvia. I don't know if you're Costa Rica, or from another place that says "ll" as English speakers would say "G" or "J", but... yeah. Please forgive my ignorance.
immemorial chapter 1 . 11/18/2013