Reviews for Chasing you down
Purple pixie chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Sad but entertaining..
munford chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
That was AWESOME. I love it keep up the good work.
Critic chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I feel like I am reading a story in fast forward I mean I don't know what happened when sesshomaru found out she was poisoned or anything. It seems like you are skipping parts of the story. Parts I would enjoy reading. I feel like with those components of the story missing it seems incomplete to me. It just seems like you are trying to be done with the story very quickly. But that means skipping parts. I would definitely rather read a long drawn out story that doesn't skip over parts. That is just my personal opinion. I am not in anyway trying to discourage you from writing, I am just giving you some advice.
ellie chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
i love your story and am glad you carried on writing and im not sure if you want to hear this (if not im really sorry), you've probably heard this a lot but i am SO sorry your'e sister passed away. I wont lie and say i know how painful her death was but i feel for you and im glad you were strong enough to carry on writing instead of falling apart!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
I love it, great story !
miah chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
I am late I know but this was the most amazing incredible story I have read on this entire website I didnt want this story to end you are an amazing writer
Kyrakp chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
I found this story two days ago and began reading it. At first I was skeptical about it considering that very...very few stories ever catches my interest from beginning to end. After the first couple chapters, this story really hooked me in. I'm truly sorry for ur lost.. I can't imagine losing a sister...the only person in the world who can ever come close to being ur identical. Reading the last few chapters I cud feel the emotion in ur words and this story truly touched me even to the very end with ur closing paragraph. I couldn't help but leave a comment. Truly wonderful. Will be looking out for more stories from u.

kyra
Violyne chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Oh! Please do write a Kuzii and Kagome story! I absolutely love his character! I'm so conflicted... Sesshomaru is amazing but Kuzii's character is heartbreaking! HAPPINESS FOR KUZII! He deserves a story _
skcnsah chapter 27 . 5/19/2013
Dam I cant wait for Kayo to die
aesea chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
This site really doesn't allow u to edit, even just reviews.

Great story I'd give it a 4.2. I salute you for finishing this story. It's even a challenge for me to start one. Congrats.

Honestly, I really think that kagome was better off with kazii. Shesh dug his own grave. He should lay in it. He didn't have the balls to fight for kagome and chose to be ordred around and mate kage-something. But of course the plot would've never developed if he was man enough. Sigh. Life is really complicated. You have to go through tough things to be strong. I really love Kazii's character. He was willing to sacrifice himself for the happiness of the woman he loves. Or maybe its somekind of God syndrome to give charity. But still, I'd die for a man like that. Looks, status, personality, strength what's not to like?

Thank you for your hard work. God bess. For violent reactions just e-mail me
aesea chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
I promised myself that I would post my review, but I really just can't help it. Btw, I'm a reader not a writter. I'm too lazy to write stories and since I'm lazy I'm meticulous to the stories I read. I make sure I finish those worth wasting my time on.

I do like your story and the plot. I don't really care about the grammar and spelling as long as the thought of the story could be understood and I know that there are times that when ur too caught up in writting words just blurr out. Besides that's what editors are there for or betas.

The way the lemons are presented fits the plot and adds emotion and spice to the story. Its not just placed for the sake of it. I would say it shows the depth of what the characters are going through.

What I would like to point out is that you introduced a character at the middle of your story that felt like she would play a strong role as the antagonist. But during the heavy drama specially during the times that the story was centered most with kazi (or something), kagome ans shesh I can't help but feel that the equation was off. Something was missing. But of course since I'm just at the 23rd chapter I'll read on and see what happens.

To sum it up at the moment I like your story greatly but not to the point that I love it. If you'd ask me to rate it with 5 the greatest I'd give it a 4.

Whew. This is one of the longest review I've written. If you have any violent reactions just e-mail me
Ms. Yuuko Ichihara chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
I love your story.
31esser chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
Heya I just finished your entire story in one shot because the plot so enticing! Really a great story done with great action and drama scenes.
Just have a question left though; how did Kagome's pups not turn out the be half breed in chapter 27?
4sorryriters chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
Yeah! This crappy fic is over!
BishieShoujoLover chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Umh hi. I love your story. Hope you can write more in the future _ and if you don't have one already I'd like to become your beta but if you already have one it's alright.