Reviews for A Night in Paris
SilverTeletraan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I've never heard of this pairing either haha! But I'm beginning to like it.
This was one of the more well written Transformers fanfictions I've seen. Well done!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Interesting. Very interesting.

But good. Very good.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
And here I find my beautiful proof that encouraging awesome authors to write dirty things can end oh so deliciously.

Jazz's initial perspective sets a somberly sweet tone. It's a nice touch and gives the inevitable sexy to come a more believable dimension. Not that you were missing it to begin with, what with all the back-story, current story, and future direction their relationship has been angling towards this entire time. It fits as a one-shot but damn does it feel like so much more after all that lead up taking my imagination to this point.

Thundercracker was as solid as ever. Patient, uncomprehending, and resourceful giving any situation he might find himself subjected to. I can really feel the time behind their touches, the familiarity that's written in is so engrained and well defined. Another facet I'm appreciatively impressed with is how mechanically you make this sort of alien sex sexy. Writing two humans boning and making it hot for other humans to read is one thing. But the challenge here is getting humans to essentially think two super computer connecting to transfer data is something resembling erotic. It's an amazingly fun line to dance across and I love seeing different ways people can either pull it off or fail miserably.

You, my dear rocked this first attempt quite hard. Though I'm also highly influenced by the size kink factor. But in it's essence you have a very rough, yet still sensual moment playing out here. The pacing is effective, with enough reflections on whats going on and getting caught up in the moment depictions that weave cohesively together.

As always it's a lot of the details you toss in here and there that get me going the most. That TC's mind is loud, the pillow talk, little snippets of humor mixed in before careening right back to ecstasy... Yay. So very much yay.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Nice companion piece to the series and these two lead characters.
Deuce chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
And this, my lovely, is why I am so enthralled with your works.

You can think about why you made Jazz and TC mates, but we readers already know.

C'est la d'amour.

(heh, pardon my French... no idea what I just said...)

Let's just go with;

love.

Eh?

※Deuce※
Lily Avalon chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*puuurrrrrrrrrr* I'm all melty now. :3 That was sweet and lovely!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Perfect blend of humor, sexy, and them just being themselves, the way I love 'em. You have completely sold me on this pairing. Now they just need their cussing, hissing, rock-throwing daughter to make things complete!

SO glad I could help goad you into finishing it! Though I think chai16 was far more persistent. She and I are dangerously persistent.
Kayzi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awwwww :D

If it hadnt happened already, you made me fall inlove on this pairing :)