Reviews for First Try: Shippuden
MikaToshino chapter 4 . 3/10
This is awsome Please oh please update soon
DarkStrider chapter 4 . 2/13
A real shame that this hasn't been continued recently. I hope that you will come back to it soon, though I do feel that the quality of the writing is different from First Try: Team 7.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/8
Glad to see the sequel to First Try : Team 7.
I hope it's not going to be abandoned.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
LOL I was SO hoping you would be doing something like that omake! Or something like getting into a debate with Madara over traps
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Actually like this version of Tobi a lot, not sure whether more than the mainstream, but still very good and hope it gets developed more in the future
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Part about seals and being dense too accurate. Suna really should have been spending its time hunting Orochimaru, but nothing was ever said about that, was it?
Also liked the further explanation for on how Danzo makes his tools, mostly writers just have it as beatings, mind wipes, or just vague comments.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Naruto you little shit. :) Haha poor Madara, little minions running around causing a headache for him.
Shattermirror chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Willyou be updating this anytime soon?
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Ugh, I feel really bad for Sasuke. Losing a child at 16 would be incredibly hard.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
The first try series is awesome. I would love to see more updates on this. Thanks for writing.
WellWhatDoYouKnow chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I've enjoyed this story so far and I hope you end up continuing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Please update
Runadaemon chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
So essentially... there are now tons of baby Uchihas running around and being raised for various means? And poor Sasuke... I wonder that Naruto didn't set off to join him on his mission or track down his little son. O I wanna know moooore! Please update soon? I've really enjoyed reading all about your First Try Universe, and now I'm all caught up. I'll be impatiently waiting! Thanks for writing!
edessa chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
continue, please - i love this story