Reviews for First Try: Shippuden
Mr.Fallen chapter 4 . 10/31
I could totally see naruto doing that in the omake.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/17
Are you kidding? So not only was it easy due to incompetence but dude had enough time to kidnap a clan infant AND send a damn message about the success of doing so before making a move to leave. And nobody noticed any of that shit? Smh.
And now Naruto's blaming himself for his higher ups, Sasuke, and those on guard duty being incompetent and not taking his warning/info seriously when they damn well should have since just a whisper of some kind of attack should be putting these fucking ninjas on high alert. They get word that a high ranked traitor recently responsible for trying to raze their village to the ground and is persistent to have Sasuke is going to be trying to pull another stunt and DON'T take appropriate action or response and Naruto deludes himself into thinking it's his fault that they didn't take a super high level threat like Orochimaru seriously? Wtf? What the actual fuck. Regardless of how you said it, regardless of if you personally thought it held merit who delivered the info as per your damn job and didn't force your own opinion into the report and even if you had the Hokage and whoever else you told should have immediately been preparing for a fight just due to who the attack is stated to be coming from. Doing your job, which you completed by giving that report/warning tip off instead of staying silent, doesn't mean you failed. The others who slacked off on a job that had lives at stake did fail however.

Sakura, your ninja academy is sabotaged. You went there during a time when instructors publicly and purposely ignored and neglected a student in hopes to keep him behind and fail him. There's every chance that Naruto was not the first nor the last the others are just done on a less obvious level. You lot weren't taught anything but the bare minimum basics and that didn't even include team work which is essential in your village. You know nothing of the other countries, political happenings, example scenarios of what could happen on a mission and some ways to handle it, bargaining/persuasive tactics, hands on killing and camping practice, and let's not forget what crud you do learn at the academy ends up being, put simply, not enough and you go through another period where you have to learn everything to at least be an abled if not good ninja from a teacher who'd be able to give you more individual focus but only if the teacher you get actually teaches you anything or cares enough and is mindful enough to make sure you are properly informed and know how to keep yourself that way. Among other things. Personally I find it weird that teamwork is the final make it or break it test for you to be an official genin since that's some basic shit that should have been pounded into their heads from a young age where they switched around learning to work with each of their classmates and promoting comradery for future hopeful ninjas and the village as a whole.

I must say I'm a little sad to see this isn't finished. Curious on how Naruto's sensei would've tried getting Sasuke and Sakura to shape up if he had them instead of Kakashi so I think I'll read that next.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/17
Wooooooowwww, they all got the warning from Naruto and security was STILL lax and even more to the point security was lax already even though it'd been a measily 3 years since they were attacked by at least 3 different ninja villages and betrayed by one that was meant to be an ally. How stupid is this shit village? And whoever that old young guy is who says he's Tobi but not the only Tobi is obviously an insane idiotically cruel moron who's inner ramblings is a nuisance to listen to. Please don't make us have to read through his nonsensical thoughts again. Please.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 10/17
Tch. You'd think they'd be more careful with the DNA of their people let alone high profile clans/bloodlines.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 9/17
that was good keep the chapters coming to
S-Lioness chapter 4 . 7/29
I have to say, I liked the omake best xD
Lovely chapter! :)
Rileyyheartt chapter 4 . 5/27
I really liked this series... I hope you continue it... ( ._.)/
seraserastuff chapter 2 . 5/1
I'm laughing so much at the geneticist throwing sakura's picture out because of her pink hair! I agree, hahaha
God is Gracious chapter 4 . 3/31
Just, the omake XD
Toris Lietvu Laurinatis chapter 4 . 3/11
I desperately hope that one day this will get an update.
SarahAshlyn chapter 4 . 1/22
This is truly a great take on the events of Naruto! I really enjoy the First Try series and I hope that you will consider continuing soon.
Krisymkk chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
So, I can see that it has been years since you've updated this series. However, I've recently become quite fond of your version of events, and even though I know its unlikely, I hope you update.
Scheffelman chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Nice Omake. Can't wait for another like it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Good God... Konoha's a damned MESS. Seriously, Sarutobi was smoking weed, Senju is perpetually buzzed, and Minato was a flaky, idealistic ditz...

Konoha is so screwed.