Reviews for First Try: Shippuden
LadyRainDancer chapter 4 . 8/1
Hope to read more soon
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 4 . 6/29
Hahahah! That omake made me laughed aloud. My dad was in the room and wanted me to share the joke. How the hell do i tell him?! Sobsob

Anyway, interesting plot and wow, sasuke having plenty of kids really made me splutter. Albeit feeling somewhat chagrin on sasuke's decision (and councils) on sasuke giving his samples out like that, increasing the likelihood of sasuke having kids he doesn't know existed. Gosh, he really did expending his family despite not realizing it.

I like how naruto turned out throughout the series. You really explained the story very well. I love that.

That random snippets on zabuza since first try was super hilarious. I was always looking forward to that. Partially because im quite fond of zabuza and haku.

I'm not sure if you are going to continue this but i have to say, the series has plenty of potential and i find the reading was pleasant. Love the series! Love your work.

Have a nice day~
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 2 . 6/29
Oh my god. How many sasuke's kids are out there?! Hahahahahah
FFFG chapter 4 . 6/9
I look forward to reading further in this series. While I don't agree that Sakura would be ready for ANBU after the time skip, I do like the thought of her growing powerful, like in canon, in her own way and to her won strengths. I also really, really, really enjoy how you've got the budding new Uchiha clan spread out. From Orochimaru to Danzo, you've put into words something that I believe should be canon. There's no way a clan with a bloodline as prized as the Uchiha would be allowed to dwindle as low as it did. The second Sasuke reached puberty a 'clan revitalization' project should have gone underway. That you've put that into effect is wonderful, as well as putting truth the the fact that both Orochimaru and Danzo WOULD make a batch all their own. I'm not as certain about your 'second' Tobi, but I'm sure I'll come to understand with future instalments. KTN
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 6/1
oh my god that omake, Naruto so would. XP
is that really true or meant to be taken as a joke?

aaw man, that's the last chapter updated since 2013 and i feel like there will never be more! D:

anyways, thank you for writing and sharing this like always and take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 6/1
whoah. am i confused and awed with this elaborate and brilliant way you've changed things and added others.
everybody be crazy and obsessed about Uchiha and their genes and their eyes though. seriously, it seems to me that it'd be best to get rid of the lot of them since most of them are plotting evil, are evil, or have done evil. there's be less trouble and powerful people running around unchecked and bringing danger everywhere.
sucks for sasuke to have his son taken and the surrogate for another of his children be killed. i hope he doesn't lose it.
what's naruto and satoshi going to do and how will things change between them? hopefully it gets resolved and fixed before they burn out or aren't friends anymore.
TangyCitrus chapter 2 . 6/1
okay, whoah, whoah...HOLY SHIT! sasuke has a total of 12 freakin kids! that's a fucken dozen. sure, he only knows and will probably regard only three, but those other nine have his DNA and that's just crazy. how in the hell did orochimaru and danzo get some of sasuke's sperm to make his own uchiha babies? what the hell were the ones who handled that doing that allowed that to happen? when, how, where, why, who, what will happen when they're discovered?

haha sucks to be satoshi with naruto trying to help him with his addiciton but the guy seriously needs help.

ooh naruto's a master seal-breaker. that's pretty cool. but why is he crap at creating seals?
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/1
WHOAH. Sasuke having three kids is so flipping shocking and weird i don't exactly know how to handle nor process that information. plus, how old is he? only like 13 or 15? at least it's done him some good with making him less of an ass, kinder, and calmer. it also surprised me that he made friends with hinata and kiba and that they're pretty close and have made chunin. sakura making anbu was unexpected too but i'm glad to see she's gotten so strong, capable, and smarter.
sooo...naruto is growing his hair out to be as long as jiraiya's? uuuhh, why? i know jiraiya has a defensive move that can also be used offensively that makes his hair turn into sharp, pointy, spikes, but... i just can't picture it! XAX
oh boy, satoshi's not doing so well.
thank you for this third part in the series! i hope its as good as the others and that maybe it can be updated soon. hehheh
take care and have fun!
MikaToshino chapter 4 . 3/10
This is awsome Please oh please update soon
DarkStrider chapter 4 . 2/13
A real shame that this hasn't been continued recently. I hope that you will come back to it soon, though I do feel that the quality of the writing is different from First Try: Team 7.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/8
Glad to see the sequel to First Try : Team 7.
I hope it's not going to be abandoned.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
LOL I was SO hoping you would be doing something like that omake! Or something like getting into a debate with Madara over traps
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Actually like this version of Tobi a lot, not sure whether more than the mainstream, but still very good and hope it gets developed more in the future
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Part about seals and being dense too accurate. Suna really should have been spending its time hunting Orochimaru, but nothing was ever said about that, was it?
Also liked the further explanation for on how Danzo makes his tools, mostly writers just have it as beatings, mind wipes, or just vague comments.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Naruto you little shit. :) Haha poor Madara, little minions running around causing a headache for him.