Reviews for First Try: Shippuden
what happened to first try team 7?/
Makokam chapter 4 . 2/6
Well...
That was something.
Guess I have to alert this now.
Makokam chapter 3 . 2/6
Well this just got complicated.
Makokam chapter 2 . 2/6
Wow. So, Sasuke is the biological father of at least 11 children, possibly 14? That's...wow
So, who is going to train them to use those oh so valuable eyes?
hehehehehe
I wonder what Itachi would think of this, "I'm an uncle. ...I think it's time I confessed everything."
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/6
oh my god. I was kinda scared there for a second. Sasuke? With KIDS?! Wow. Had a minor freakout wondering who it was he'd knocked up(known character or OC?) and why. Finding out they were just straight breeding him was actually a relief.

As for the rest of it... Sakura made ANBU, huh? Wow. That's...not so different for fanfiction. lol

I honestly can't say I feel for Satoshi though. There has been so little interaction between them(I think the last time we saw them together was when he was saving his ass from Kankuro)
I feel like we've seen Suzume more...which is probably just because she's been mentioned a few times in relation to Sakura's training.

Anyway, interested to see where this goes.

Oh! And I love that Hinata and Sasuke became friends. I had a feeling that would happen.
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 1/3
Wow. Poor Sasuke. I hope he gets his son back.
On a happier note, I love the Omake.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 4 . 1/1
Don't lime the way you took this, liked the previous - books? Installments? - but not a fan of this one.
ruhiko chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
The omake at the end just made my day! ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I love this series!

Please update ASAP! I must know what happens next!
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Of course Maruto would ask him to sign his book. What else would you expect? Please continue this. I, as always, simply adore your work, and want you to keep posting. Sorry for flooding you with comments for the past two days.
Mr.Varga7 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I don't know whether you are still planning on continuing this series but based on how you wrote the previous prequels, you have veered off canon too far to continue easily. Maybe the creation of all those Uchiha babies is troublesome? I see you need a reason for Konoha to go kill Orochimaru, but maybe it would be better if the snake sannin just went after Sasuke himself while he was on a mission instead of all the complications that the babies incur? Sasuke gets kidnapped, the village goes up in fire (just the will of fire not actual fire) and goes after him. You can even use the sound 5 and display the abilities of the time skipped characters. If you want something that shows how practical the village is with regards to blood lines, some sort of secure sperm in a blood seal would probably be better. How stable can the current children being raised by Sasuke be?

Your appeal at this point is the improved characters of Naruto going through the canon plot line. As a wish, I'd like to see a hint of Romance, even if it's only Naruto thinking about it.
Kyuubi's Death chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Nice fanfics so far, your the only one that made fanfics that have other ones after it with different paths. I read every fic in this series. Please update this fic soon!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
First kid ever and now his son is gone! Just been he is finally warmed up as being a father. Poor Sasuke.
errobotter chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Awesome! I would expect no less. The transitions seem smoother in this story :-) It looks like I'm going to be anxiously awaiting several of your stories in the near future. Update soon!
Lazuli chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Please, pretty pretty please continue! .