Reviews for Bliss
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
If only . . . .
Candi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever read. Wow.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Everyone's had celebrity crushes. I don't just have a "crush" on Darren Criss. No, I am in love with him. Or, as in love with someone you have never met. Seriously.
This story...is exactly what I want. Yes, I'm being so incredibly selfish...but it's DARREN!
tara97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
really nice keep going
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
What the hell did I just read(?)

That was insanely hot. Like, freakin ridiculous. And a little bit silly, but that was always unavoidable. I like the way you kept it gender neutral- I guess it's usually assumed that mostly girls crush on Darren but a guy could totally identify with this. I mean, changing his sexuality isn't much of a stretch from getting him into bed with me, so why not, right?
GUESS WHO ok it's Kate chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
GUUUURRRLL!

So good, and the end omg I can totally see him laughing off concerns like that and like kissing the girls forehead ...awwww
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
WOW, WOW,WOW. This is awesome. It's almost as if you are writing from experience of what it would truly be like only with him. I envy you your vivid imagination. Although I don't think I would get much sleep if it was mine;)
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This may be the most glorious thing to ever exist. I enjoyed the fact that anyone could read this fic, as it wasn't gender specific. It was beautiful and almost poetic, as well as being extremely arousing. And it catered to one of my Darren fetishes; cussing/dirty talk. He's just so dapper all the time, and we never get to see that wild side of him!

Anyway, wonderful writing, chilling and appetite-whetting (and wetting something else... Wait, what?). Glad you're a writer. Siriusly, you're totally awesome for this :3

*Lesser-Than Three*
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
hnnnnnnnnnng! ohmygod you'll never guess what ... i just had sex with darren! oh ... hang on a sec ... XD that was basically the most incredible thing ever. EVER. imma go read it again ... i never knew a puddle could flail, but apparently i can!
MasterBez chapter 1 . 1/15/2012

dvj'sdjGsj

kfhlkhlkgsehg

I CANT STOP MY FINGERSWL:FHHS
eb012203 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Gah! So I am now a puddle of wanton fangirl.
megale chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is fantastic! How you wrote it so anyone can fit as Darren's lover is just amazing. You never fail to amaze me :D
Teegan.xx chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Dear God. You have broke me. Major Unf on your behalf.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
JESUS CHRIST PRAISE THE LORD GLORY TO YOUR NAME AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR COW
mardie186 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'll start this review with two short words that basically sum up my feelings.

I. WISH.

Ok, now that that is out of the way, thanks for actually writing the fantasy that so many of us have or would secretly like to have, without making it sound as "dirty" as it really is. Nicely done!