Reviews for Loud and Clear
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I hope Sam does find that message from Dean saved on Bobby's phone. I'm glad the new episode showed the boys in shock for weeks but that they are going to answer Bobby's calls even if it's too painful to call everyone on Bobby's list with the demoralizing news.
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
smalld! I'm biting my nails, I'm so nervous for Sam to find Dean! Please post soon!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Great story! Man, I'm going nuts waiting for tonight!
AislinnRose chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Great one shot. I can so see this happening. Thanks for sharing it.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*GULP* Holy crap...um...well...*sobs*

Okay, okay sorry I'm good now. I totally thought it was Dean the whole time (which is exactly what you wanted sneaky sneaky :P) and it turns out it is Sam and that he heard the message and that Bobby is gone and *weeps*

Sorry again, this was beautiful and lovely and perfect tag to a wonderderful episode, well done Dorothy!

A feeling of dread spills out from his stomach to race along his veins.- This line tore all sorts of emotions out of me and hey! It's pretty too! :D
gr8read chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh Dorothy! This is beautiful beyond words! And you got me here – I was so sure it would be Dean to walk along the graveyard of cars ... but the story you tell is so much more intense. Perhaps you felt what I felt when I watched the episode ... how can these brothers be so close and still so unable to share their pain? Dean Dean Dean! Everybody has his own way to deal with pain, but it's so much better to bear when you can share it with someone. So: hurry, Sam. And thanks so much for that wonderful story, honey! I loved every single word of it.

xx Kate